• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. R

Mossberg Tactical .22 715T- What ammo you using?

I've gone to the range twice this week and put over 300 rounds through my 715. I went through 300 rounds of Remington Golden Bullets (HP) without a single problem. I then put a magazine of American Eagle...MAJOR issues. I gave up after trying 5 shots with 5 FTE so I pulled out the mag and...
  2. R

Mossberg 715T Magazines and Mag Troubleshooting

Re: Mossberg Tactical .22 715T- Magazines I placed an order for a 25 mag with Mossberg on December 19. I got a confirmation email 9 days later. I got my mag delivered today...exactly 3 weeks. Not so bad considering everything that's going on. Just wish I had order two of them.
  3. R

Mossberg Tactical .22 Autoloader Reviews...

Just thought I'd mention that I bought a couple of boxes of Remington Golden Bullets and put 300 rounds through my gun today with NO ISSUES. The Golden Bullets were on sale for $18 for 525. I'd have to pay about $40 for the same number of CCI Mini Mags. Think I'm going to stock up on the...
  4. R

Maverick 88 Pump Action Reviews...

I might add that I've become such a fan of shooting that in the last two weeks I've also picked up a pistol (Ruger SR22) and this past week a Mossberg 715T rifle.
  5. R

Maverick 88 Pump Action Reviews...

I'm approaching 60 and bought my first gun just last month. It was the Maverick 88 20 gauge with the long barrel. I've gone out to the range several times now to shoot some clays. My first time I hit 5 of 25. Each time out has improved. A couple of days ago I hit 25 of 25. I'm lovin' this...
  6. R

Mossberg Tactical .22 Autoloader Reviews...

I was bit leery about getting this gun after reading of the number of folks that seem to be having magazine issues. I decided to give it a try when my gun outlet put it on sale this month. ($229) I picked one up earlier this week. I've taken it to the range a couple of times now and put...
  7. R

Show off your Mossberg Tactical .22!!!

Here's my 715T along with a few others in my collection. I just got it a week ago and have taken it to the range a couple of times. The gun is a lot of fun.
  8. R

Greetings Mossberg Owners-new member

Greetings Everyone...I am new to your forum and new to the sport of shooting. I purchased my first firearm (other than pellet guns) a few weeks ago. I got a Mossberg Maverick 88 field barrel shotgun. I've had a blast (pardon the pun) with it ever since. I've become a big fan of skeet...
Back