• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. W

New to Shotguns: HD Platform Design

Sounds good. I looked today at a Mossberg 12 & 20 gauge and a Stevens 12 gauge made by Savage Arms. I have never heard of that one. But the price is pretty low. I know the reputation Mossberg has, and to be frank, I would rather pay a little more for a gun that I know is reliable when the...
  2. W

Great info! Thanks, everyone! For the light, which brand/set up do you suggest? Here's another question: What do you think about a 20 gauge for HD? If the Blackhawk Knoxx stocks are garbage, would it be better to go to a 20 gauge for my wife due to the recoil? Or, will the 12 gauge...
  3. W

I looked at Mossberg's website and cannot find the Persuader models. Did they change the name? I was able to find the 18.5" barrel model in matte finish, but not the 20" barrel. I only found that one in blue finish. It is very possible I am not looking in the correct place...man they have a...
  4. W

Hello, everyone. I'm new to shotguns and looking for a home defense shotgun. I have done some research and have decided to go to the experts for advice. This shotgun will be used by myself and my wife ONLY for HD. I'm not sure how to go about getting the configuration I want at the best...
Back