• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. nitesite

Anyone here call themselves a chainsaw or axe geek?

I have been hearing very positive reports about the Fishers log splitter. I may have to try one. They sell them at my local Tractor Supply store. And I have a 28" Fiskars pickaroon on the way to be a longer version of my Garrett Wade 15" German-made pickaroon. I have a face cord of hard...
  2. nitesite

Anyone here call themselves a chainsaw or axe geek?

It's still mystifies me that they were originally invented to split open a woman's pelvis to perform a C-section during child delivery. How gruesome.
  3. nitesite

Is the NRA in a death spiral?

I hope it is in a death spiral. It is basically useless to me. And while I WAS a member for years I have totally given up on them. Board of Directors, VP of Marketing, First Class plane tickets, Ten vice presidents with luxury homes and swimming pools, luxury everything, and the...
  4. nitesite

Maverick 88 "Cruiser" How did I miss this?

It makes a great "inside the house" shotgun. And you can buy a used shoulder stock anytime you wish for very little money. Cool find. I would buy one.
  5. nitesite

My wife is typing this for me...... I won't be here for a little while.

@CaddmannQ I’m typing now. It’s been 12 days. I had to return to the hospital again today (Wed) Wife was worried about some cognition issues. Head CT today. Six hour hospital visit. And I found out today that I also have a fractured skull which I didn’t know about before. Kathy said...
  6. nitesite

Then I broke my neck after first trying to flatten a heavy steel can. Sheesh.
  7. nitesite

I actually stair-dived head first onto the item in question. :)
  8. nitesite

Great guess, but NO. No ladder no saw. I'll show a pic of the head injury but nobody will ever guess.... :)
  9. nitesite

It’s funny. The day I broke my neck I sent my family this music video and smiled about how I really need one of these. And just a few hours later I was almost dead and in the ER. Ironic, huh ?
  10. nitesite

I'll be short. I got hurt pretty bad, Lost lots of blood (2-L ) 25 staples now in my forehead. I also snapped my C2 cervical spine, but neuro surgeon says it was a clean straight break. Also a severe concussion. I can still wiggle all my fingers and toes......I hope recovery is good on the other...
  11. nitesite

I can barely see...

Actually, it should not be necessary to be visible on a phone but not on my $3000 iMac. I'm getting sick and tired of Dan and his laziness. This, as I said earlier, is BULLSHIT. There were a lot of really good guys here who left and never came back. The ones who daily are running this show...
  12. nitesite

I can barely see...

Sloppy work. Or lazy. Not very much appreciated. Who the hell puts white on a white background and calls it good? I'm about ready to quit this nonsense. Because this is BULLSHIT. It's no wonder so many members have said "F*** It." The OGs were smart enough to leave.
  13. nitesite

Y'all who own a chainsaw, or even a couple.....

... But aren't a tree service or commercial saw man. If you own several saws, yet they sometimes sit for a few months until storm damage or tree trimming or felling a tree becomes necessary to run 'em..... Q: how often do you fire them up periodically? (Admission: I run six saws. But not on a...
  14. nitesite

Czechoslovak Group Acquires Federal, CCI, Remington Ammo, Speer and Hevi-shot

^ @jxring I like the posts you are making. Good Job! Keep it up!
  15. nitesite

Hello New Member

Welcome from North Alabama. I, too, enjoy shot shell and metallic reloading.
  16. nitesite

Hello from WV/VA line.

You certainly live in very beautiful country. Welcome from North Alabama. You must be really excited about getting that shotgun.
  17. nitesite

Defender Tactical Dual Rail Adapter Kit

I'd like to see it in action.
  18. nitesite

New guy here

Welcome from North Alabama. I know that you'll like it here.
Back