• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. saleen322

Winchester Model 100 Semiautomatic Rifle in 308 Win

Not a Mossberg but I hope you find this interesting. We happened into a model 100 Winchester in 308 for a shotgun trade. Now I had heard of the 100s but never shot one before and the last 308 (7.62 NATO) autoloader I shot was a M-14 in the Marine Corps. The previous owner said it had been a...
  2. saleen322

Henry Big Boy 327 Federal Magnum

We finally got a Henry 327 Mag Big Boy. Very pleased with it so far; fit, finish, action smoothness, etc. Just a solid, quality piece from end to end. One of the first things I wanted to find out was the range of what ammunition it would handle. I made up dummy rounds in 32 S&W Long and 327...
  3. saleen322

800 CM Mannlicher..Sort of..

My first rifle was a new 800 Mossberg BSM that my father bought me at 13. Since then I always had a soft spot for them and I buy them now and then when I see one for a reasonable price. A local classified had a 800 CM (22-250 Mannlicher) for sale. I called and the guy told me it did not have the...
Back