• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. MossyMistress

First line of defense, Tactical Dog Thread!

Ok guys n gals, my husband talked me into getting two puppy's for our kids for Christmas. One of his coworkers had a litter. She owns mom and dad so we know the parents. The pups are both girls, one blonde with a little white(for our daughter). One dark brown with a little black (for our son)...
  2. MossyMistress

Posting Pictures

I post from my iPad photo library. When I'm done typing my reply, in the same screen I just scroll down a little past the submit button and there's a tab that says upload attachment. Click that, then click choose file. It gives you the option to take a pic or go to photo library. Then scroll...
  3. MossyMistress

Dallas, TX here...

Howdy to TheGooch, Happy to see a fellow Dallas newby. I've been here less than a week and already learned a lot from these guys.
  4. MossyMistress

Post Your Patch Pics!

I can't believe y'all have a patch thread! I think i love you guys. :lol: I'm a patch-aholic. This is my old backpack, carried it for 10 years till the zipper died. :( Now I'm building another collection to cover my range bag and current backpack.
  5. MossyMistress

Concealed Carry Discussion: Tips and Tricks

:shock: that holster just blew my friggin mind! It's on my wish list to Santa
  6. MossyMistress

1911: Pics and Discussion

Here's my Springfield ultra carry V10. The grips I made myself by doing a cast mold. I can put anything cut to size behind them. Got the idea when I saw an old pair of clear grips for a full size 1911. The owner said that soldiers used to make them from aircraft canopies and put pics of their...
  7. MossyMistress

Members of Mossberg Owners, Post Pics of Your Self!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .......good idea!
  8. MossyMistress

Members of Mossberg Owners, Post Pics of Your Self!

I only have one of me with guns....I should fix that. But in the meantime here's my other hobbies.
  9. MossyMistress

Springfield Armory...

:o your right! :oops: ...I was close....sorta
  10. MossyMistress

What do you carry on a daily basis?

I posted it in the Springfield thread. Didn't think I should post it in 2 places. I like shiny things too :lol:
  11. MossyMistress

Ruger

Oh believe me they are. You haven't seen my truck and my 45 yet :o :lol:
  12. MossyMistress

Springfield Armory...

Thanks nitesite. Well just about all JHP I tried.would show you a pic of what happens but I don't have any of said ammunition on hand. The hollow tip butts up to the feed ramp and the rear of the bullet is forced up first. Effectively jamming the gun. But as long as I use ammo that's not hollow...
  13. MossyMistress

Springfield Armory...

Hey lazy eyed sniper, got to admit y'all's forum is addicting. Haven't got any housework done today.The porting is great it kicks less than my S&W 38 and is more comfortable to shoot than my Ruger LCP. It's because most of the rear kick is directed upwards through the porting which allows you to...
  14. MossyMistress

Springfield Armory...

"Not an XD" that's what I always have to say to anyone when I discuss this gun. My Springfield V10 ultra compact .45 cal. The grips I made myself by doing a cast mold of a different pair of grips. They're clear and I can put anything cut to size behind them. Got the idea from seeing some old...
  15. MossyMistress

Ruger

Here's my raspberry LCP. Its got a "clipdraw" belt clip that sticks on, I was sceptical about it at first but it works great. I can ware this gun with a tank top and it's hidden well. I carry it when I go for a walk and when I'm playing with the kids on the playground.
  16. MossyMistress

What do you carry on a daily basis?

Ok I'm a bit excessive. I can't do the purse and diaper bag thing. So my daily go bag is a molle style sling back pack, it has 3 compartments plus 2 dedicated hidden and padded gun compartments. The front one is my purse. Middle is my diaper bag with small first aid kit. And largest one holds my...
  17. MossyMistress

Tell Us About Your SCREEN NAME and AVATAR...

Ha ha funny, :lol: I'm just talented enough to adapt and overcome in a right handed world! With right handed guns.
  18. MossyMistress

Compound Bow: Pics and Discussion

Thank you so much for the info. I found a couple of clubs just north of us on the list. My daughter is so excited.
  19. MossyMistress

Tell Us About Your SCREEN NAME and AVATAR...

My screen name is what my husband calls me at the range when I steal his mossy so I can shoot it, which happens a lot. He says it with a pleased yet irritated tone in his voice. My avatar is me shooting my carry gun a Springfield V 10 .45 cal. Yep I'm a lefty. All the flames are because its...
  20. MossyMistress

For The Ladies Of Mossberg Owners!

Thanks for such a warm welcome guys!
Back