• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. D

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Customization and Modification

Re: Sawed off / chopped barrel for 500's I did the same thing to my 500CG 20ga a while back. It was easy. It was originally a 28" now cut down to just under 19". I left the vent ribs too. Finished product. Before the bluing.
  2. D

Pistol grip for Mossy 500 20 GA.

Will a Hogue Tamer pistol grip for a 12ga mossy 500 work on a 20ga 500c?
  3. D

Chopped my 28" barrel tonight.

Will that Hogue kit work with a 20ga? My forend is like 9 inches long too. I have been having trouble finding an aftermarket forend online.
  4. D

18" is the bare minimum. From what I understand law enforcement will measure down the barrel with the action closed to get the measurement. That is why I cut one rib farther up the barrel to give myself plenty of room. I could have cut one rib down but it would have been too close to the limit...
  5. D

I may get a pistol grip for mine too. I will definitely be changing out the wood furniture for synthetic either way.
  6. D

Here is the finished product. A little Birchwood Casey Perma Blue and she's all done.
  7. D

I used a hack saw to cut the barrel. For finishing I used a fine flat file, a rat tail file, a finishing stone, and some 400 grit wet/dry paper. I may choke it later on when the funds are available. And yes, it is an HD gun. I will be going to the range this weekend so I will let you know how it...
  8. D

I think it came out pretty well for my first time. I had to cut it at about 19 3/4 due to the location of the vent ribs. I will be bluing the end this weekend. Not sure if I will reinstall the bead.
  9. D

How do I remove finish from checkering on stock & forend?

I have a shotgun stock and forend I want to refinish. What should I use to remove the finish from the checkered area and the rest of the stock and forend for that matter?
  10. D

28th amendment proposal.

No one has been able to explain to me why young men and women serve in the U.S. Military for 20 years, risking their lives protecting freedom, and only get 50% of their pay. While politicians hold their political positions in the safe confines of the capital, protected by these same men and...
  11. D

Glock

Happy Family!
  12. D

Mossberg 500 Disassembly

Re: Disassembly and reassembly of a mossberg 500. Yes, I did. Thanks for asking. She needed a good cleaning too. Lots of gunk.
  13. D

Glock

Yeah...that's my problem too. Not enough funds to supportmy hobbies. Gun shows do make it tough to be frugal and the Charlotte area has a gun show every couple months it seems.
  14. D

Glock

I hear ya...there are plenty of Glock haters. The 26 is my one and only handgun. I fell in love the first time I picked it up. I bought it without even firing one. I was looking for something I could easily conceal as well as having a fun range shooter. I have not been disappointed. I probably...
  15. D

Glock

Sweet trio ya got there. 8-) Who you callin' ugly? I happen to think the 26 is the best looking Glock of the bunch. But I may be a little biased. :)
  16. D

Glock

My Gen Three G26. I have since removed the Talon Grips. The sandpaper would not feel good while carried IWB. ;)
  17. D

What Pistol Do You Carry?

Re: What Do You Carry? Will do.
  18. D

What Pistol Do You Carry?

Re: What Do You Carry? Glock 26. I have since removed the Talon Grip.
  19. D

Model Identification Help: Which Mossberg 500 Do I Have?

Re: Which Mossberg 500 Do You Have? Will do! Thanks.
  20. D

New member from NC

I hope so.
Back