• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. D

New guy from Oklahoma!

I reside at the 930spx address myself.
  2. D

New guy from Oklahoma!

Welcome! What part of OK are you in?
  3. D

Hello from central OK

Thanks everybody. I still have not had a chance to shoot it yet. :shock: Hopefully I can get off next friday and got shoot while everyone is shopping.
  4. D

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Accessories...

CDM light mount I recently got an 930SPX and I have been looking for a light mount. I like the look of the CDM MOD-C in the 930 accessories thread. The sling and light mount in one is a big plus for me. Does anyone have any experience with this one?
  5. D

Hello from central OK

Thank you for the warm welcome. I started to say that the 930 is the only Mossberg in the house but my fiance has a Maverick on her side of the bed. I am looking for a light and sling mount in one package if possible.
  6. D

Hello from central OK

Hello all. I bought a 930SPX recently and I landed here looking for input on accessories. I have not had a chance to shoot it yet as I changed jobs and my hours are normal again. Might get a chance this Friday (fingers crossed).
  7. D

How did you hear about or find MossbergOwners.com??

I recently bought a 930SPX and started looking for a Mossberg forum. Well here I am. :mrgreen:
Back