• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. T

Forend fitting issue

Isn't this what I am going after?
  2. T

Forend fitting issue

The Mossberg® Maverick® 88™ 12 Gauge Pump-Action Shotgun features a front brass bead sight and a synthetic black stock and forearm are rugged and durable. The nonported, 18.5" barrel has a Cylinder Bore fixed choke, and the shotgun's tubes are fully interchangeable with Mossberg® Accu-Choke™...
  3. T

Forend fitting issue

Unfortunately no, I am at work at the moment. I called a local gunshop that I shop at, and they said the slide tube assemble that I have cannot be switched out with a dual (even if I cut a rail off) because it is a 1/2" too short. So the verdict is, I am going to go buy a Maverick 88 Home...
  4. T

Forend fitting issue

So I have seen a previous thread with another member dealing with this. I found a 6 3/4" Mossberg slide tube assembly on midwayusa.com with dual rails. Would this be what I am looking for? Thanks for the help!
  5. T

Firearm Photo Gallery

Love the entourage you got going here! Best of all worlds, now your just lacking a good BoomStick! Saiga? :twisted:
  6. T

Forend fitting issue

Yeah I have the longer slide assembly. Now its time to get that. Gotta love this money pit I am digging into. :mrgreen:
  7. T

Forend fitting issue

Had a Mossberg 500 Pro Mag tri-rail forend shipped in over the weekend and the guy I got it from forgot the extension. Anywho, I put it on just to get a feel for it and I am not finding any way for it to stay snug on the slide. There is no cut out for the actual rail to hold the forend in...
  8. T

Putting together the 500

@Lazyeyedsniper Thanks for the feedback. I have been exercising all of these websites daily and I am looking for something specific I guess. I am pretty sure I will be buying multiple products just to see what I like.
  9. T

Putting together the 500

I know this is a common topic on here, but I have not found anything that directly helps me. I have been searching around for a Stock and Foregrip setup for my old school Mossy. I have seen many of the basic Ebay, Amazon, and CTD options. I am looking for something a little different, more...
  10. T

Shotgun Scabbards

Re: Shotgun scabbards, have one? My VooDoo came in yesterday....I was expecting something with a bit more space. Hard to fit the 500 in it with a side saddle. It "fits", but nothing I could just do a quick whip out with.
  11. T

Dallas, TX here...

Awesome, I figured it was either the scent of a woman or the hunger of money that led you off. I just posted in my Daily Carry now. Can't wait for the good times to roll!
  12. T

What do you carry on a daily basis?

Just introduced myself in the New Guy in town forum. Dallas, TX. I work in a bank so my everyday carry is a bit more laid back. But it has, and will get me by. Small sized baton Full Steel Get 'er Done Blade Multi-tool kit screw driver set Mag-lite LED conversion Zippo Lighter with...
  13. T

Dallas, TX here...

@lazyeyedsniper Good to know there is a fellow Texan here, even though your on the run (apparently why else would you leave?) lol anyways I will be contributing as much as I will be taking in from the experience.
  14. T

Dallas, TX here...

Been looking over this forum today, and liked all the sections, and input from everyone. You guys are really knowledgeable so I decided to join up. New to the Mossy Family. Don't plan on leaving anytime soon. Here is my 70's Deer Hunter Mossberg 500 12GA. Just picked her up about a week...
Back