• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. H

First line of defense, Tactical Dog Thread!

Mge 1 are those Cane Corso's? Me and the wife are seriously considering one for are next pup. iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. H

First line of defense, Tactical Dog Thread!

Here's a pic of my dogs. Sabo the larger one passed away in August due to seizures and a brain tumor. Jersey the smaller one still looks for him every time we come home. Sabo Sabo & Jersey iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. H

Vortex Optics Review Thread...

I have the Vortex SPARC on my 930spx and love it. Sorry don't have any better pics. iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. H

Mossberg Tactical .22 Autoloader Reviews...

Re: Mossberg tactical .22 vs ruger 10/22 I'm a 10/22 fan threw and threw. I've changed mine so many time I can't remember. I believe there's nothing you can't do to a 10/22. I can't say anything about the moss/22 as I have not owned one yet I can only speak for the 10/22. And to me they are the...
  5. H

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Mag Tube Assemblies and Extensions

Re: Know of any places with Nordic +2 magazine extension in You can try here. Give them a call. http://www.cpwsa.com/nordic_components.htm iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. H

Glock

Re: Fun With Grip Tape I've done this to me EDC and love the way it feels. iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. H

Hi from Cincinnati.

Re: Hi from Cincinnati. Thanks for the welcomes. The new Jungle Jim's is awsome, gotta getcha some bacon ketchup when you there lol. iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. H

Hi from Cincinnati.

Re: Hi from Cincinnati. I'm in Clermont county near Beechmont, east of cincy. I'm looking at the 18 inch 590a1 for my next one. iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. H

Hi from Cincinnati.

Just wanted to say hello. Found this board while surfing threw tapatalk in my phone and was happy to find it. I recently got a 930 SPX for my bday/anniversary from the wife ( on good gift I've ever received from her lol) and was very supprized. Working on breaking her in and adding goodies to...
Back