• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. mope540

RANGE REPORT: Handguns

Quick review for the FN-FNX 45 Tactical I bought a few weeks ago, and finally found time to break in (on the property of a good friend who is looking at buying a Sig 227 Tacops, but wanted to try the FN first). The 15 round mags...who could say no to that, being red dot ready, and the fact that...
  2. mope540

Smith & Wesson

thread bump... Some recent S&W finds... A pair of 8 shot 627s.. an early 945... 610-2...
  3. mope540

Smith & Wesson

SWCA members can post a shipping date request on the S&W forum. a model # and a serial # are needed
  4. mope540

Smith & Wesson

thanks, LES!! Cool!!! early custom snubby???? Does your wife shoot it much?
  5. mope540

Smith & Wesson

thanks a lot, guys!! btw, that CS-1 is not ported. I'd only buy a ported Smith if it's a K-Comp, or L-Comp, etc. And I'm sorry to say, but the 27-2 was sold the very same day that i bought the 625. It was in great shape and only getting more valuable. Sold it to a local collector that will...
  6. mope540

Smith & Wesson

Recent gun show find...4" 625-3. Came with box, tools, and original Pachmayer rubber grips. Now wearing Combats.
  7. mope540

Let's See Those Custom/Rare Blades

Made by a local guy .....
  8. mope540

Poly-Frame Photo Thread

Thanks!!!! factory 15 rounders are what i want.
  9. mope540

Poly-Frame Photo Thread

Latest member to join the tupperware clan...G20 SF, along with a LW 40mm conversion barrel to help keep down the cost of many coming range trips. If anyone has some high capacity G20 mags that they would like to trade even for up to 5 brand new Gen 4 hi-cap G21 mags, let me know. update: found...
  10. mope540

BUIS: Back-Up Iron Sights

Thanks. L.E.S.
  11. mope540

BUIS: Back-Up Iron Sights

Very nice...I have a stripped RRA lower to build on, that BUIS will have to be on it when it's all done. I really like A.R.M.S too. I may soon switch to a gas block on this Rock River, but for now i have too many other projects (not enough spare $$$$$$)
  12. mope540

Poly-Frame Photo Thread

My Tupperware...M&P-40, G19, G30 SF. Have a G20 SF on order....can't wait to put some rounds through that.
  13. mope540

Tell Us About Your SCREEN NAME and AVATAR...

My screen name comes from the other big hobby, old cars. In particular street legal drag cars. Have had the '68 Dart (MoPar) for over 25 years and it currently has a 540 cube motor
  14. mope540

Chiming in from ILL-inois...

:oops: oops...sorry about that. Meant to say OUTSIDE OF Chicago I'm in central Ill.
  15. mope540

Thanks for the welcome guys!!! guns are posted here... viewtopic.php?f=96&t=1140&start=125 The normal part of the state (south of Chicago)
  16. mope540

Smith & Wesson

A 625 PC would be a nice catch too. Grab one if you can, the .45s are really hot right now. The 625-3 in the bunch is a real sweet shooter, and is the last one that i'd ever get rid of. It took 2 years to find one at a decent price.
  17. mope540

Smith & Wesson

Thanks a lot!!
  18. mope540

Smith & Wesson

LOL..."angels singing"...thanks for the compliments!!! Those grips on the 627 started out as the 'greenish' color ones but since they were not original i stained them after slightly reshaping them. BTW, i really like your 629 PC snub. I want 627 version.
  19. mope540

Smith & Wesson

New member here..LAZY EYED SNIPER steered me to this forum BTW...Beautiful S&Ws, everyone!!!!!!!!!!! here is my current batch of wheelguns... Small bores... Left side...617-1, 617 no dash, 651 no dash (22 Mag.) Right....617 no dash, K-22 Combat Masterpiece (1953), 34-1 K Frames, clockwise from...
  20. mope540

Thanks for the welcome. I will post pics of the MVP & 930 after it arrives. S$W revolvers are my addiction...got lots of pics, and i would probably post them to the point of ad nauseam.
Back