• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. S

Stop the NYS Firearms Ban Now!

"Assault" type weapons will have to be registered with the State police within one year. This does NOT inlcude pump shotguns or tube fed rifles. Any rifle with a removeable magazine, pistol grip, flasy supressor, and some other nit picks are considered assault under this rule. Even the 702...
  2. S

Stop the NYS Firearms Ban Now!

So I still get to potentially use my 715 and 702, as long as I load the ten rounds mags with only 7 rounds. If any of you are thinking of moving to New York, please re-think the move. This state is rapidly becoming the biggest hole in the earth below a small wooden outbuilding there is. Oh...
  3. S

Mossberg Tactical .22 Disassembly/Cleaning

Re: New Rifle First Cleaning Welcome JHarris! The video by snusface on you tube was key to getting the Tactical apart and back together. There are several decent videos, his seemed the best to me. One side of the plastic housing is a lot larger than the other. Dont forget the screws in...
  4. S

Show off your Mossberg Tactical .22!!!

Thav and Bello..you two are definately "pimping out" the 715s! They look awesome! You are giving me some serious idea what to do with my flat top. Keep us posted, I for one am really enjoying the reports.
  5. S

Mossberg Tactical .22 715T- New owners area...

Re: New rifle owner 715t I believe the 10 round mags for the 702 and the 715 are the same. At least the ones my wife and I have appear to be the same. Still no range time, tugging at the bit to get out there but have to wait for the yea/na vote from the membership. Almost forgot, welcome to...
  6. S

Re: Mossberg Tactical .22 Autoloader Disassembly Found a seller on Ebay who is offering the recoil springs. Most of the other folks I have contacted are out of stock. Going to second another posters recommendation about having a spare or two around.
  7. S

Better half cleaning her 702 for the first time.

OK, so I am obviously NOT the best teacher when it comes to family. We managed to get her 702 apart (MUCH easier than my 715T) for the first cleaning. This was her first cleaning of a weapon in who knows how long. She did good with the dis-assembly. Had a couple of bumps cleaning, but...
  8. S

New Rifle First Cleaning After buying the 22 Tactical a week or so ago, finally had a chance to break it down and clean it. The directions supplied by Mossberg were pretty good...but..if it had not been for a assembly/disassembly video on toutube from a gent named snusface, as well as a...
  9. S

Re: Mossberg Tactical .22 Autoloader Disassembly ROFLMAO..was getting a bit frustrated at seperating the sides until I say Jasons not on the vent holes. Big time thank you!
  10. S

Another hello from Central New York!

Better half and I went out and got his and hers rifles tonight for our first firearms. She is going to learn on a camo 702 with no bells and whisltes (so far) while I went with the 715T stock as well. NY does not allow the adjustable stock or the 25 round clip with initial purchase from a...
  11. S

Rounds to "break in" the 702 and 715T

Will do. Going to be a couple of weeks before we get the rifles and out to the range. I am planning to break both down and get them cleaned up first. Not want to head out with something that I dont understand the working of in case things get "rotten".
  12. S

Tell Us About Your SCREEN NAME and AVATAR...

Thank you. Feeling the love so far! Nice to read from folks who are willing to offer advice!
  13. S

Rounds to "break in" the 702 and 715T

Hi again, Looking for advice on which type of rounds to break in the above rifles. Research via the internet says use CCI seems to be rated best, but I am looking for advie from folks who have already gone thru the process. Thanks ahead of time. Smoke
  14. S

Another hello from Central New York!

Top of the afternoon folks! New to the forum and new to the hobby of shooting. My better half of 26 years gave me permission to take up shooting as long as she gets to learn the hobby as well. After some research, we have narrowed it down to a 702 for her and a 715T for myself. The inners...
  15. S

How did you hear about or find MossbergOwners.com??

Found the site by good old Google search engine. Lovin what I read so far.
  16. S

Tell Us About Your SCREEN NAME and AVATAR...

Good day all, Screen name is because I am a Volunteer Fire Fighter here in Central New York State. Avatar will be changed once I find one that fits.
Back