• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. M

Mossberg Customer Service Thread...

What is reputation point? Is it a rating system or something? Sorry I'm new!
  2. M

Re: Customer Service Thanks for your reply. I've read quite a bit of reviews regarding the SPX issues. I believe that those mag extensions are made by Choate. One of the reasons I bought a Nordic +5 for mine which looks and works wonderful. Yeah it's not that they shipped my 930 without...
  3. M

Re: Customer Service I'm not sure if you can help but I originally contacted them via the "Contact Us" link on the website about some general info and assistance. I asked them why the 930 All Purpose Field model that I just purchased doesn't have any sling swivel mounts. I looked in my owners...
  4. M

Customer Service Hello to all. I'm a new member and have a concern about Mossberg's customer service. I'm wanting to complain about it to the management but I can't find any email addresses for them. The only email I can find is the services and the customer service one. Does anyone have...
Back