• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. S

Mossberg Tactical .22 Autoloader Troubleshooting

What would cause the gouging on the bullet. Have not seen another bullet like that so i am not too concerned. The guns reliability seems to be getting better. It might FTE once or twice per trip to the range (150-250rds) versus the 1-3 times per magazine like when It was brand new.
  2. S

Went to the range again today since I got my new magazine in the mail. Both magazines had some FTE with both brand ammos, but I was able to run 4 clips in a row without issues alternating between Winchester super X and mini-mag. I did notice one bullet after clearing out a jam... what would...
  3. S

Update on my gun. I decided to lube it up liberally and head to the range again. Also bought some winchesterX 37 grain and cci blazer 40 grain to try from dunhams. 25 rds CCI mini mag 40 grain - 1 FTE 20 rds CCI mini mag 40 grain - 2 FTE 20 rds winchesterX 37 grain - 0 FTE 15 rds winchesterX 37...
  4. S

Hello, I purchased my 715t a week ago and have yet been able to put a full 25rd through it without a jam(FTE I believe and stove pipe). i have put 200rds Remington and 300rds of cci minimag and still jams 2-3 times out of a clip. It cleaned it and did not get any better. I have been storing the...
Back