• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. R

Mossberg Tactical .22 715T- Optics

Re: Type of rings needed to attach optic? I have the one with the carry handle. Rings just arrived today so I'll be putting them on tomorrow
  2. R

Re: Type of rings needed to attach optic? Great! Thanks again. I'm sure I'll be popping up in here every now and then until I get comfortable with my gun
  3. R

Re: Type of rings needed to attach optic? Awesome! Will any of those rings fit on my 715T? They look very similar to the rings that came on the crossman, except the crossman ones don't fit. Sorry for all the ignorance here- I haven't dealt with scopes prior to this
  4. R

Re: Type of rings needed to attach optic? Thanks for your help! Looks to be 1inch tube.
  5. R

Type of rings needed to attach optic? I'm new to the tactical weapons. I have an nice little scope on an old .177 crossman air rifle that I want to put on my tactical .22. What type of attachment rings/clamps will I need to purchase for this? Thanks!
  6. R

Mossberg Tactical .22 715T- New owners area...

Re: Just got a new tactical .22 So I'm running into an issue with the mag. I can only get 11 bullets to load. I think I remember reading that this seems to be common.
  7. R

New here from New Orleans

Really started getting into guns over the past year. Just got a little tactical .22 so I'm excited to try it out this weekend!
  8. R

Re: Just got a new tactical .22 Okay, thanks for the advice! I'll go ahead and break it down and clean it. Can't wait to get to shooting this, looks to be a blast!
  9. R

Just got a new tactical .22 I really want to just unpack it and run some bullets through it. Does anyone suggest I need to clean it first, or is it okay to start feeding it some ammo?
Back