• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. W

Mossberg 464 Lever Action Troubleshooting

Re: magazine tube and loading problems but the stretching of the spring in the loading tube help out so much on the bullets getting stuck in the tube i guess that the just wasn't enough pressure to push the ammo out
  2. W

Re: magazine tube and loading problems yeah i'm not sure about whats up i talked to a gun smith and suggested stretching the spring in side the loading tube i done that and it helped but i think it needs to be done a little more but i also had bought a box of the zombie max by hornandy just for...
  3. W

30 30 magazine tube and loading problems

hey, i got the mossberg 30 30 for christmas a couple years ago, and it worked fine at first but now the magazine tube sometime will get stuck and not push the bullets out when trying to cock the gun. Also the the ramp sometimes does not load the bullet into the chamber right i have cleaned the...
  4. W

magazine tube and loading problems hey, i got the mossberg 30 30 for christmas a couple years ago, and it worked fine at first but now the magazine tube sometime will get stuck and not push the bullets out when trying to cock the gun. Also the the ramp sometimes does not load the bullet into...
Back