• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. kliph

recommended sling for 715T

Good idea. I just got a single point sling, and don't know how to hook it up. Any pictures would help. Thanks, Kliph
  2. kliph

Mossberg Tactical .22 715T- What ammo you using?

>>>You didn't post last time, you typed in the comments section as you reported my post to the MODs/ADMIN. Fortunately, I know some people around here and I didn't get in trouble. :lol:<<< Wow! My bad, sorry. I got to pay attention more. Glad you know someone.......yourself. :roll: Won't...
  3. kliph

Let me post this again.??? Just how much quieter will the report be with a sub-sonic?
  4. kliph

I didn't want to start a new topic on this. What is the difference between subsonic and sonic, in fps? And why does it make a difference. Just asking. :D
  5. kliph

Mossberg 715T Magazines and Mag Troubleshooting

Re: Mossberg Tactical .22 715T- Magazines For what it's worth, I paid $18.99 each, for the 10 round mags I got at the local gun range/ store. Kliph
  6. kliph

Re: Mossberg Tactical .22 715T- Magazine Availability/Hot De I was able to get 3 magazines at my local gun range/ store today. And the 702 fits the 715t. Thanks for the help everyone. Kliph
  7. kliph

Re: Mossberg Tactical .22 715T- Magazine Availability/Hot De Thanks for the phone number. :)
  8. kliph

Re: Mossberg Tactical .22 715T- Magazine Availability/Hot De Anyone know where I can get 10 round magazines?
  9. kliph

Re: What ammo you using? If you were going to use your 22t for hunting small game, what ammo would you use? And who makes the best "hot" round? Thanks, Kliph
  10. kliph

Mossberg Tactical .22 715T- Optics

Hello, Just bought a new 715 and I'm looking for optics. Not sure if I want a scope or red dot. And what brand is the best? Any thoughts? Thanks, Kliph. :)
  11. kliph

Hello from Western New York State

Thanks all. :)
  12. kliph

Hello from Western New York State

Been a hunter and shooter for over 50 years. Just bought a 715T and looking for some info. Thanks, Kliph
Back