• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. Tactical Turtle

Show off your Mossberg Tactical .22!!!

I don't know why there is a difference...but I wish I had the one with the curve......sorry not much help.
  2. Tactical Turtle

If you are talking about the carry handle it came factory with my model. It is attached and cannot be removed with out cutting it off. The flat top version does not come with the handle.
  3. Tactical Turtle

Dubdout, Nice looking rifle sir. What type of barrel shroud do you have on your 715T. I have been looking for one. I have not yet decided to buy one on build it myself.
  4. Tactical Turtle

Not sure the difference, but if you can tell me what angle you need the pics I will get some taken....
  5. Tactical Turtle

Thanks.....Plans are to put some type of rubber grip on the handle....not sure what type though.. :idea:
  6. Tactical Turtle

Well happy to report I took my 715t to the range. A couple of miss feeds for each 25 round mag. (using 3 different mags) Once every thing started to get broke in....I had a blast. 1,500 rounds later, 3 cleanings at the range ( every 500 rounds or so) she was running like a champ. Maybe one miss...
  7. Tactical Turtle

Bubbakaloosh, Nice looking rifle. I like the paint as well
  8. Tactical Turtle

daswulf79 Nice paint skills. It looks really bad***.
  9. Tactical Turtle

daswulf79 Thanks for the info. I was thinking of building one, but after looking on ebay, I can by one from tacticool 22.com for around the price I would have in one if I built it. mmmmmmmm
  10. Tactical Turtle

Thank you very much... All that is left to add is a bi-pod and fake suppressor. Oh and burning up the 4,000 rounds I have waiting for it.
  11. Tactical Turtle

I think I have it figured out .....Here are some of the pics.
  12. Tactical Turtle

Hello All, I am new to the site and am now a proud owner of a tactical .22. Compliments of my wife getting me a early x-mas present. I have gone nuts with accessories. So far the rifle has custom paint, BSA red dot scope, laser, AFG angle foregrip, rail covers, tactical light and four 25 round...
  13. Tactical Turtle

daswulf79, What type of air soft suppressor did you use and how did you make it work. Nice job by the way.
Back