• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. L

Is it just me...

I would have said watermelons... But they don't last long enough around my house ;-)
  2. L

Is it just me...

Hahaha endless possibilities!!
  3. L

Is it just me...

.... Or does Every empty empty 2 liter or gallon jug look like a potential target for the very capable 835!!!
  4. L

Mossberg 464 Lever Action Scopes, Rings, and Bases

Re: SPX TACTICAL SCOPE? Yeah that would be cool to see if they come up with something.
  5. L

Re: SPX TACTICAL SCOPE? Unless you go custom made I think the best you're going to get with the 464 Spx is the weaver 403(x2) or a pair of kwiksites...
  6. L

Bought a new shotgun!

Awesome! Keep the info going! Haha schools in session! I love this shotgun!
  7. L

Bought a new shotgun!

Yeah that's what I was thinking... I think it would be cool to bag a deer with a shotty... Lil bit of a different hunt
  8. L

Bought a new shotgun!

Okay good too know! So I would like to get a rifled barrel then for shooting slugs and I am leaning more towards 18" just for handling purposes... What do you guys think?
  9. L

Bought a new shotgun!

Rifled And I know it's a stupid question but can I shoot bird/buck/turkey loads thru the rifled barrel?
  10. L

Bought a new shotgun!

I reckon I'm gonna have to get a dedicated scope barrel... Because with the picatinny rail attached to the top of the receiver... I'm not going to be able to use the fiber optic sights. So that's the easiest way around that... Which is okay because I was going to get a dedicated slug barrel...
  11. L

Re: picatinney rail for my new 464 I would if I could... But I'm on tapatalk mobile... So it just shows a lil pic
  12. L

Re: picatinney rail for my new 464 Need a bigger image! Resize!
  13. L

Bought a new shotgun!

I got it as an all around shotgun... Just for fun, waterfowl, turkey and more fun! Yeah let me know how that homework turns out please ;-)
  14. L

Home Defense Shotgun

Would like to know this as well!
  15. L

Bought a new shotgun!

Got me a mossberg 835 It's a great shotgun light as a feather but handles recoil great! Gotta hand it to the folks at mossberg they make a good shotgun Where is a place I can buy accessories for it... Barrels... attachment rails... It has set screws on the receiver for a weaver type rail...
  16. L

Mossberg 464 Lever Action Photo Gallery

Re: Just some more pics of my 464 ZMB Thanks fellas And yeah the scope is great for the price
  17. L

Re: Just some more pics of my 464 ZMB Utg bipod anyone? :-)
  18. L

New guy from Oklahoma!

Okc good sir What branch of the mossberg family do you hail from?
  19. L

Re: Just some more pics of my 464 ZMB It's a sweet gun! I recommend it to anyone
Back