• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. mge_1

Hello... New member from NJ

Added a few parts... UAG Heat Shield and a Universal LED Flashlight w/Barrel Adapter ATI Shotshell Holder That will do for now. Time to go on the range.
  2. mge_1

First line of defense, Tactical Dog Thread!

Thanks... Viper is right next to me Snoring up a storm lol. And yes the brindle color we love as well.
  3. mge_1

Yes both Cane Corso. We love them, great gentle giants...
  4. mge_1

Firearm Photo Gallery

Re: Smith and Wesson Military and Police -15 Wow!
  5. mge_1

"Tank" or 2 year old male is the first line of defense: Then "Viper" our 5 year old female is right there as well:
  6. mge_1

POV rifle mounted camera

Awesome idea and videos are cool. Will try my bike handle bar mount and see if it will work with the barrel.
  7. mge_1

How did you hear about or find MossbergOwners.com??

Google and just browsing. So far I'm loving this site lol
  8. mge_1

Tell Us About Your SCREEN NAME and AVATAR...

MGE_1 just my initials and first born. And just love White Castles lol
  9. mge_1

Thanks for the warm welcomes so far. While relaxing after work. I manage to order a few things on Amazon: United Arms Heat Shield, ATI (5) Shotshell Holder, LED Flashlight/Laser Mount w/Barrel Adapter Can't wait to get them in. But maybe this weekend, might take the Mav88 to the range.
  10. mge_1

Maverick 88 Pump Action Photo Gallery

Re: Finally... Congrats! Picked one up last night too. I was amazed of the price. Take care.
  11. mge_1

Hello... Just picked up my 1st ever firearm = Maverick 88 12-GA. Looking to hang out here and learn some cool stuff... Take care folks.
Back