• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. P

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Customization and Modification

Re: Smurf's 500 A full shot and then a close up of the AFG....even the cookie man likes it!
  2. P

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Customization and Modification

Smurf's 500 Here are a couple pics of my shotty with the rail on the bottom of the 590 forend. Got it installed tonight. Got a GG&G rail for an AR15/M16. Drilled the front (visible) side just big enough for the screws to pass through. Counter sunk the back bushings into the under (non-visible)...
  3. P

Hey from Alabama

Welcome from bham.
  4. P

Buck Shot, I'm too Light- 930 SPX

Hold the shotty with your strong side leg behind you with you knee pretty much locked. The weak side knee should be slightly bent giving you a little bit of a lean.
  5. P

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Accessories...

Re: weaver no gunsmithing shotgun mount Mossy, not sure I can help any other way but here are pics of my weaver no gunsmithing weaver mount. I don't know what a rear sear is or the difference between weaver and picattiny, but I hope it helps you out.
  6. P

paracord slings

I'm actually low on all supplies. I have enough od green and black to do a couple but need to get the swivels. If you are willing to paypal and wait for colors to get to me, then I can do whatever colors you want.
  7. P

Mossberg Tactical .22 Autoloader Accessories...

Re: which grip to buy Hey man, let's think realistic before we go overboard...its just a .22 Now with that said and to answer your questions.... NO Acog; red dot would do the same as an open reflex but cheaper. Search walmart and amazon and ebay for your cheaper option accesories, however try...
  8. P

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Is there any other way? Roll Freaking Tide!!
  9. P

loaded up some 9

I do understand. Im wondering what you would charge for say 500-1000 ends. I'd be willing to make the drive to the line for delivery and payment.
  10. P

loaded up some 9

Oli, would you be willing to load and sell a couple hundred or trade?
  11. P

PDX1 Defender Segmenting Slug

Marc, that's the best plan. I've taught my. Iife and 4year old son to hit the floor and scoot as close to the bed as possible if they hear any shot in the house.
  12. P

Hello from North Alabama

Welcome to a great site. I'm on bham of you need anything
  13. P

Smurf's wishlist

Well guys, I just placed an order for the Weaver converta mount for my shotgun. I've already acquired the furniture from a 590 so I guess its wait till I get more money for the reflex sight and she'll be done. What challenge think? Right track?
  14. P

Hi from Canada

Welcome from Alabama.
  15. P

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Photo Gallery

We didn't get hit as bad as everyone thought we would tho. He day after the election there were 3 caszhiers for the outdoor department only. Running one register was NOT enough.
  16. P

I just buy the cheap birdshot @ walmart. 100 rounds for 20.97 its enough for me.
  17. P

Sorry Mossy, I for some reason just now got the notification email. Its the rings that came on the sling. Its the same sling as LES has. Blachawk 15 shell holder. I'm actually thinking about getting rid of it. I had an idea of the 7 shot card holder LES turned me onto and a scabbard. Let's just...
  18. P

Pretty sure I got enough. 107 rounds of 12ga, 75 rnds of 17hmr and over 400 rounds of 9mm. I DON'T prepare for no zombie appocalyse of any of that bs. Lol
  19. P

Thanks man. Anything else you think I could need or use?
  20. P

Same thing I wanna do, just gotta find one. Really wanting the weaver converta mount but can't find anywhere that takes paypal for 20 bucks or less.
Back