• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. C

I believe that my M590 has finally reached perfection

Masakari, for the side saddle, try the 3-Gun Gear. It is absolutely top-notch, and securely holds the rounds upside down.
  2. C

Has anyone added a +1 mag extension to a 20" gun?

This is going to be my next gun project. I plan to get a 590A1 like yours, Rossignol (model 51660 ;) ), and attach a +1 extension. I plan to install a Wolff XP spring and perhaps use a Vang stainless steel follower. I really like the idea of having a dedicated 10 round shotgun. As near as...
  3. C

Has anyone added a +1 mag extension to a 20" gun?

For you guys who have the 20" 590A1: Have any of you tried adding the +1 extension to it (either S&J or Vang)? It seems it wouldn't stick out that much past the end of the barrel. Personally, for me, I'd rather have an extra round than a bayonet.
  4. C

AOW and SBS pics

Are any of you guys running short-barreled Mossbergs of any kind? If so, could you post pics of 'em? ;)
  5. C

Mossberg 590 Pump Action Stock Options

Re: Birdshead grip for the 590? Yea, and they're perfect for the Mossberg safety.
  6. C

Re: Birdshead grip for the 590? Well, I found it: http://shockwavetechnologies.com/site/?page_id=14
  7. C

Birdshead grip for the 590? I recently came across some information concerning someone who is currently making the birdshead pistol grip for the 590, and now I can't seem to find it. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Also, does anyone know whether or not anyone still has the old...
  8. C

Mossberg 590 Pump Action Mag Tubes: Extensions and Springs

Re: Squeezing an extra round into your mag tube? ***********
  9. C

Re: Squeezing an extra round into your mag tube? What are the differences among the various Hornady 00 offerings? Which one is full power with the most spread? (I think the TAP is low recoil with tight pattern) I'm kind of stoked the 18.5" 590A1 may be a 6+1 gun ;) .
  10. C

Squeezing an extra round into your mag tube? Have any of you guys tried getting an extra round into your mag tubes by running Hornady TAP 00? I routinely use Federal, but I'm going to try some TAP. Check out this thread: http://www.shotgunworld.com/bbs/viewtop ... 7#p2394737
  11. C

What to Look For New Out of Box

I have the 18.5" 590A1 with bead sight. I took a Dremel and some Flitz and polished out the bead. It is now a nice shiny little bead, and I really have no desire to replace it. You may want to try this out before you replace the bead. For my own particular purpose (around the house, where it...
  12. C

Re: Mag tub cap with swivel stud attachment? Just so y'all know: I just called Mossberg and they are going to send me the swivel free of charge. I can't believe it. This is outstanding customer service.
  13. C

Re: Mag tub cap with swivel stud attachment? Thanks, guys. I appreciate it.
  14. C

Mag Tubes: Extensions and Accessories I see that some of the mag tube caps on the 590s with 18.5" barrels have the swivel stud. Where can I buy the swivel stud? I appreciate any advice you can offer. Thank you.
  15. C

14" barrels

Thank you for the reply. I am aware of all the legalities surrounding this, including the concept of constructive possession. I was just wondering if the barrel is available on the open market.
  16. C

14" barrels

Out of curiosity, does Mossberg sell just the 14" barrels to the public? I am aware that Remington does (they can be purchased from Botach). But people get so concerned about the concept of owning a short barrel for fear of offending the ATF (even though it is perfectly legal to own a barrel)...
  17. C

Shotgun Bead Sights

Re: front bead diameter size matters? Thank you.
  18. C

Shotgun Bead Sights

Re: front bead diameter size matters? Who sells larger brass beads that will screw into the barrel of a 590A1?
  19. C

Mossberg 590 Pump Action Forends

Re: Wood Forend for the 590A1? Thank you for the links. I appreciate it. ;)
  20. C

Mossberg 590 Pump Action Forends

Re: Wood Forend for the 590A1? Thanks for the tip on the Hogue. I'll check it out.
Back