• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. Nitelord

buying shotgun shells

For me too.
  2. Nitelord

My MRE Experience ~~ UPDATE

Re: My MRE Experience I've only opened and tried some Beef Stew (from The Ready Store). It was good. Not something I would request normally, but I believe very appetizing when the SHTF.
  3. Nitelord

What's your beverage of choice?

At the present moment: Samuel Adams - Winter Lager. Merry Christmas One and All.
  4. Nitelord

Rifle/Shotgun Recommendations and Advice...

Re: Which rifle(s) might fill a possible HD void? I'm banking on a bolt action in .223/5.56 Nato. I figure that way I can use the stash I already have, without adding additional calibers to the mix.
  5. Nitelord

Something Going On ?

I don't shop at Dick's or Walmart anyway. Cheaper than dirt, I'm not surprised, but I won't be going back there anymore either. There has been a huge rush on shooting supplies. My two local sporting goods stores, don't have anything .223 or .308 available. All sold out. I am awaiting a back...
  6. Nitelord

Would Banning Firearms Reduce Murder and Suicide?

Thanks for the post. I only got to page 12, but I will finish the article. Got side tracked with the media's discussion of the NRA's suggestion. Seems to only be getting worse. IDK.. Thanks for the post...
  7. Nitelord

Bob Costas on gun control

I ended up turning the game off soon after that anyway. I don't like politics and the media to begin with.. That's just me.. :)
  8. Nitelord

New member from PA.

Thanks much. I've still got a ton of reading to do in the 930 section, let alone the rest of the forum.
  9. Nitelord

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Sights

Has anyone found a reliable source for the Picatinny Rail? I want to add a red dot and can't find the rail tapped for the 930. I've called Havlin Sales several times. They either don't answer the phone, or the message says they aren't taking any orders at this time.
  10. Nitelord

Happy Holidays...

Yes, Merry Christmas to all. I'm in retail sales and last year, only about 1/3 the folks I said Merry Christmas too, returned the wish. Easily 2/3's looked at me and mumbled "Have a nice holiday".
  11. Nitelord

New member from PA.

Nice... No Sales Tax. I'll be waiting.. Thx..
  12. Nitelord

New member from PA.

Hi Ripjack13. I love Cabelas. My wife and I get out there about 5 times a year. I can spend hours just rummaging through the bargain cave, let alone the rest of the store.. Thanks for the Welcome... Got another trip planned in the next couple of weeks, to finish up some Christmas shopping.
  13. Nitelord

New member from PA.

Thank you much for the Welcome's.. carbinemike, We have a seasonal site in Robesonia. What a great piece of country you live in. Rossignol, You have posted a ton of great info also. Thank you very much for sharing.
  14. Nitelord

Set a new record yesterday morning

Updated: Most users ever online was 163 on Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:05 am
  15. Nitelord

New member from PA.

TY.. Cool video. I saw on several other posts. Dan, I appreciate your photo doc. of the mag ext. That really helped me understand the setup I was hoping to accomplish.
  16. Nitelord

New member from PA.

Thank you. This certainly is a great site. I like laid back.
  17. Nitelord

Tell Us About Your SCREEN NAME and AVATAR...

Screen name is a username I've had since joining newsfeeds back in the late 80's. I've kind of stuck with it ever since. The avatar is simply one I've picked for now. It will evolve over time. :lol:
  18. Nitelord

How did you hear about or find MossbergOwners.com??

Hi all, I was looking around for info on a Mossberg 930 and found your forum. After reading and reading I decided I had better join and get involved. BTW: Google got me here. :D
  19. Nitelord

New member from PA.

Hello everyone. The name is Mark. I just purchased my first Mossberg. 930 tactical to be exact. (85330) I found your fine forum while searching for info on an SPX I was considering. Just kept reading and reading and then I came across the thread on the mag ext. Wow, that is some great info...
Back