• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. V

Weapon Mounted Tactical Lights/Lasers

Here is my light setup. I am not sure what brand the picatinny tri rail mount is but the light mount is a Jet-Beam. The light is an Olight M20-X Warrior 500 lumens of freakin daylight power. With this setup the switch is right at your thumb and very easy to access.
  2. V

THE TRUTH ABOUT TACTICAL STOCKS

I guess for me I don't have years of shotgun experience from hunting or whatever. So I feel that for me the tactical style is very natural. I fully understand there is a totally different position to the gun with the different stocks. Just thought you all would like to see my protectors of the home.
  3. V

THE TRUTH ABOUT TACTICAL STOCKS

Hello all, I am new to the forum and new to the shotgun world. I shot clays for a couple hours about 18 years ago and that was my shotgun experience. I since (in the last two years) fell in love with pistols, so I picked up the awesome polished stainless steel CZ-75B in 9mm, and a Sig Trailside...
Back