• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. C

Sighting In Your Mossberg Tactical .22 715T

Re: sight pin question for red dot Thanks again fellas, this will be my first time sighting a gun w/out the cost of shooting up ammo!:) I'll definitely like that!
  2. C

Re: sight pin question for red dot I thought what I was looking at were sight pins that you would put in the end of the barrel to zero a scope or red dot sight. I have seen people use some kind of laser that goes in the end of the barrel and sight their scopes in. If the red dot sight pins...
  3. C

Re: sight pin question for red dot I'm not to computer savvy so I don't know how to post a link. The sight pins I'm talking about are on cabellas under truglo pro dot sight pins. It will be my first red dot so I'm trying to figure it out myself :)
  4. C

sight pin question for red dot I am looking at different sight pins to zero the red dot (when I get it) and I'm not sure what the differences between the .019, .029, .040 truglo pro dot sight pins are. Anyone.......... anyone.........?????? I appreciate it :)
  5. C

Mossberg Tactical .22 715T- New owners area...

Re: New 715T owner with a couple of questions. Good luck w/ the push pins in the receiver!! You might have to beat the heck out of them to get them out but don't worry, you won't break anything :) Did you get the flat top or the carry handle model?
  6. C

Mossberg Tactical .22 715T- Optics

Re: A decent inexpensive red dot scope???? Thanks everyone for the suggestions, we'll see which one of those my girlfriend gets me for Christmas :)
  7. C

Re: Just letting you know Thanks for the info Speedy, thats exactly the prob I was having with the sights. It was shooting low and I had my sight raised as far as I could and still see through the peep. It's nice to know that Mossburg will give me a flat top shell if sent back. About how long...
  8. C

Just letting you know FINALLY got to shoot my new 715t! I was a little worried when I read some posts about problems with the gun. After breaking down the gun for a full cleaning before shooting I had NO problems at all! 25 rounds as fast as I can pull the trigger, no feed issues, just great...
  9. C

Mossberg Tactical .22 Disassembly/Cleaning

Re: push pins??? If they can't see the dials on the sights, they probably shoudn't be shootin'!! :)
  10. C

Re: A decent inexpensive red dot scope???? I'll check those out, thanks. I've never had one. which do you guys think targets better and is more accurate, the open or closed sight. I would think it would be easier to target through an open sight but not for sure. If either of you have the 715t...
  11. C

A decent inexpensive red dot scope???? I'd appreciate any suggestions.
  12. C

Re: push pins??? I'm a wuss I guess :) I went and got a punch kit from the hardware store and w/ the correct size pin punch, some HEAVY beating, they finally came out. I just hope my gun isn't one of the lemons I've read about!! It sounds like they are either pretty accurate and shoot smooth or...
  13. C

Re: push pins??? GOT EM!!!! You're right I didn't break anything, but I sure thought I was gonna. :) So how do yours shoot? It sounds like its gonna be hit or miss from the reviews on this gun, I sure hope I got one of the good ones!!!! I'll keep ya posted, this gun club thing is kinda fun :)
  14. C

Re: push pins??? For some reason it's saying my image attachment is invalid. I'm not very computer savvy so I'm not sure how to post the pics I took. The 2 pins I'm talking about are in the receiver holding the trigger assembly into the bolt/barrel. Anyone with a 715t probably knows what I'm...
  15. C

Mossberg Tactical .22 Autoloader Troubleshooting

I have posted a question as a new topic titled push pins. I can't type fast so I'm hoping you can read my post and possibly have an answer without retyping my question. Thanks for any help you might be able to give! :) Brad
  16. C

Re: push pins??? BTW I have tried a pin punch, it's for a Ruger but I don't even need it in any other gun. The pins come out with the push of a bullet!! I have never broke down a gun with pins this tight, it's like there welded in! HELP ME PLEASE :)
  17. C

push pins??? I just bought the 715t and I am about ready to throw the thing against the wall!!!! I am TRYING to break the gun down to clean and lube before shooting. It should be easy to get the push pins out of the gun to get the trigger assembly apart from the barrel and bolt, but it sure...
Back