• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. 9

Hello from AR. new to the forum !

gotta love have more shots before a reload . mine will hold 10 - 2 3/4 shells but i like to shoot 3's an 3 1/2's alot !
  2. 9

930/935 BULLDOZER QUAD RAIL SYSTEM ??

my 935 has a 24in barrell and the mag tube comes just a 1/2 in shy of being flush with the end of the barrel . its a big gun but im a big guy an can easily shoot it with one hand . (not long) . and would like the tri rail to mount a light and a sight an poss. a vertical grip for when i shoot...
  3. 9

and i would be getting or making a shorter barrel to make everything look right . and possibly getting a shorter mag tube (less ammo but less length) ..... this is all just an idea so far ...
  4. 9

any one seen or have this set up ? im seriously thinking about getting it for my 935 . and adding a 930 pistol grip . heres the link ---- http://www.elitetacticaladvantage.com/p ... _auto.html thoughts ? comments ?? from what i could dig up , it will fit the 930 an 935's !
  5. 9

thats for the warm welcome ! there will be more mods done to my 935 . will be getting a 930 pistol grip stock , barrel/mag tube clamp with acc. rail . and who knows what els may follow ? thanks !
  6. 9

Description from Mossberg...

over time from shooting 3in an 3 1/2 shells its getting better at cycling 2 3/4 loads . but still not perfect . the higher velocity heavyer 2 3/4 shells are great but as far as the cheep value 100 rd packs .... no so great . a jam out of every 3-6 rounds . somtimes sooner or later .
  7. 9

and some more pictures ... its unloaded just fyi for any safety nazis . and this is before the extended tube was installed .
  8. 9

here is a barrel end picture of how the extended tube looks .
  9. 9

Mossberg 935 Magnum Autoloader Accessories...

i got my extension tube from midwayusa.com its a choate brand tube and comes with spring and new low friction bright orange follower . it was $50 shipped to my door . i did have to trim 2 rings worth of spring off for it to go together with out a hitch but other then that it feeds perfectly...
  10. 9

im located in the south , Arkansas to be exact . originaly from california . i love how the gun laws are less strict in the south . anyway , i have an all black mossberg 935 magnum autoloader with a choate brand extension tube that allows 9 - 3in shells or 10 - 2 3/4 shells to be loaded...
  11. 9

Tell Us About Your SCREEN NAME and AVATAR...

9rd935 - my mossy 935 holds 9 rounds of 3in shells or 10 of the 2 3/4 hence the name . no avatar yet....
  12. 9

Mossberg 935 Magnum Autoloader Troubleshooting...

that spring does look pushed to one side . you mite have to pull it back out and try turning the spring and then tightening the retaining nut back down (hard job to do) and see how it looks then . i pulled mine out once and after over an hour of struggling and lots of *%$#@ <--- thoes kind of...
  13. 9

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Barrels

Re: 930 spx chamber/gas port/spring question getting that spring back in took me over an hour of lots of choice words and struggling and "almost" cross threading the retaining ring..... but i got it in and threaded all the way down ,and needless to say , i wont pull it out again .
  14. 9

Just bought a 935 and I have a couple questions

fyi - the 930 barrel will fit the 935 but you will only be able to chamber 3in an smaller shells . "most" of the 930 parts will swap over to a 935 - stocks , sights , safety , trigger , for grips , and barrels ! i have the 935 in black and i love it ! it shoots like a dream !
Back