• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. vegashotwheeler

Mossberg 715T Single Point Sling Adapter

I ordered one of these. http://www.blackhawk.com/product/Single ... 473,94.htm But have not mounted it yet too see if I like it. Mike
  2. vegashotwheeler

Show off your Mossberg Tactical .22!!!

My small collection by kukuinvegas, on Flickr Little dark but its there. Also a Mossberg 377, Cricket .22, Sig Mosquito and a S&W 22A-1 Mike
  3. vegashotwheeler

New Member from Las Vegas

My small collection by kukuinvegas, on Flickr Thought I would show a pic of my small collection. Top is a Mossberg 715T (sorry a little dark background), then the Mossberg 377 I got 34 years ago for my 10th birthday (lost the factory scope years ago). The .22 Cricket I bought my Grandson this...
  4. vegashotwheeler

Mossberg 715T Magazines and Mag Troubleshooting

Re: Read if you looking for 715t mags The tracking # I recieved on my order never showed up on Fedex site as working but the box showed up. Mike
  5. vegashotwheeler

Re: Mossberg Tactical .22 715T- Magazines Recieved the 2 mags and rifle case I ordered today from Mossberg via Fedex. Mike
  6. vegashotwheeler

My kid was home on leave for the holidays so went out to try the cheap red dot I put on mine. He liked it but liked his issued M-4 better ;-) Mike
  7. vegashotwheeler

Re: Mossberg Tactical .22 715T- Magazines It was about a week and a half. With the holidays you never know how long. Mike
  8. vegashotwheeler

Mossberg Tactical .22 Autoloader Troubleshooting

Re: brand new gun with stripped screws... I picked up a couple of tens at Big 5 Mike
  9. vegashotwheeler

Re: Mossberg Tactical .22 715T- Magazines Got an email confirmation yesterday that the 2 I ordered from Mossberg shipped. Mike
  10. vegashotwheeler

Re: Mag question and acc. suggestions? Got confirmation yesterday of the 2 I ordered from Mossberg shipped. Mike
  11. vegashotwheeler

Re: Mossberg Tactical .22 715T- Magazines I went to the Las Vegas Gunshow today and broke down and paid 50 bucks for a 25 mag. Every 715T there was 100-120 more then what I paid at Walmart. Then visited Big 5 on the way home and picked up some 10's for 17 bucks each. Now sitting at my desk and...
  12. vegashotwheeler

Nice setup there TFlash! Mike
  13. vegashotwheeler

Re: 25 rd Mags any around? Finally got around to checking my emails today and got notice from Paypal of a reimbursement. Boy these things are hard to locate! Mike
  14. vegashotwheeler

Re: 25 rd Mags any around? Thanks for the heads up. Just ordered 3 and 2 from Mossberg last week. Lets see who gets here first! Mike
  15. vegashotwheeler

Re: Mossberg Tactical .22 715T- Magazine Availability/Hot De I had a guy at Walmarts tell me I could buy clips at Big 5 here in Vegas. Not for sure as I have not had time to go and check it out. But if you have one around you it might be worth your time. Mike
  16. vegashotwheeler

New Member from Las Vegas

Hello Everyone! I'm a New 715T Owner but that is not my first Mossberg. I got my first back in 1978 a Mossberg 377 .22LR for my 10th Birthday. Still have it and still love it so when I was in Walmart picking up a Cricket .22 for my Grandson and spotted the 715T I had to have it. Have not put any...
Back