• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. J

Magazine spring 930 SPX

Went to gunspring and there are no 930Spx springs listed. Which one do I choose?
  2. J

Magazine spring 930 SPX

Where do I find a replacement spring for my 930SPX? I belive its a7 shot tube. Thanks, Jeff
  3. J

New Crimson Trace laser for shockwave

When did you order this and when did you get it? I have one on order since last month and have heard nothing from Crimson Trace. Thanks, Jeff
  4. J

Sign in Problems

Thanks for your help. The captcha is the thing that won't work. I have a amazon fire tablet and the captcha works with the rest of the sites. Jeff
  5. J

Sign in Problems

The "I'm not a robot" warning does not appear when I try to sign in, therefore it won't let me in on my new tablet. The desktop is fine. Can somebody help?
  6. J

had to call mossberg

I called Mossberg and explained the problem to them and they are sending a new cartridge stop.
  7. J

had to call mossberg

I cleaned the tube and did not make any difference. I tried three different shells , no difference. Then I compared the cartridge stop with my full sized 590 and the cartridge stop sticks out a lot more on the shockwave than the full sized one. Should I call Mossberg and ask them to send me a...
  8. J

had to call mossberg

Let me know if a new spring fix's your problem. Mine does the same thing. Jeff
  9. J

How long did you wait for a 590 Shockwave?

I have been waiting since Feb for the shockwave to come in. Still waiting.........
  10. J

New Member from North Dakota

Just to say Hi!!! Didn't know that this board was here till today. Have (had) two 590's for few years. The first one I had over 10 years and traded to my son for a snowblower, the other one I've had for a couple of years and have changed out the plastic furniture for real wood !! I think it...
Back