• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. M

Which shells???

My first outing with a SA-20 Tactical proved the owners manual to be accurate. 7/8 ounce loads will not reliably cycle. That said I had no problem finding 1 ounce shot loads at Farm King which functioned flawlessly. Next range outing I'll try some 3" loads but anticipate they'll have plenty...
  2. M

How to clean it

Once you take your SA-20 apart for cleaning you'll appreciate the build quality. This is not a cheap shotgun as the price would suggest. The Turkish arms builders do quality, state of the art work.
  3. M

SA-20 Tactical

I bought one of these for myself and love it. A 20 gauge is probably a wise choice for a woman and with 2 3/4" shot loads the recoil is fairly mild for such a light shotgun.
  4. M

New shooter sa-20 questions

I have shot slugs out of my SA-20 and they have been surprisingly accurate. Checkout my review above inwhich I posted a short YouTube video. This is a really good shotgun at an affordable price.
  5. M

SA-20 Range Report

This afternoon I tried some more loads through my SA-20 and they all functioned flawlessly. Federal 2 3/4 000 Buck Winchester 2 3/4 1oz No4 Shot The more I shoot this Mossberg the more I like it. being a 20 gauge it's easy to control fast followup shots. The gun is light and swings naturally and...
  6. M

SA-20 Range Report

I bought this SA-20 Tactical because frankly I like the way it felt. It's very comfortable in hand and shoulders well. I had some old low powered 20 gauge bulk ammo that I tried first and as expected it didn't have enough horsepower to cycle the action. I then shot some Federal Sabot Slugs 7/8...
Back