• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. Misery930

Bizarre failure

The gun has been collecting dust in the back of my safe for a while because it won't feed from the magazine and then today I felt optimistic, tried messing with it and this happened. It released the follower from the magazine and tried to feed it and the spring into the chamber ... I've never...
  2. Misery930

Miculek Competition Lifter!

This is a MUST HAVE upgrade for the 930! For 9 years now I've lived with the cutout at the end of the lifter, tried to load with a bent thumb, and had my thumb eaten but no longer. Jerry's website had this in stock and ready to ship so I got it without a second thought. Here are some photos. I...
  3. Misery930

Second round won't feed

I keep my 930 loaded 7+1 with Federal 00 buck and I've been having some issues getting the second round to feed. I charge it, ejecting the round in the chamber, and the bolt either locks open as if the gun were empty or it just doesn't release anything from the magazine. I'm pulling the charging...
  4. Misery930

That cutout on the end of the lifter ... Why?!?!

I love my 930 but good god, I hate loading it compared to my 590 and 500. I bend my thumb when I'm feeding the magazine but I tried to do some double loads today and it ate my finger. Fine, they cut it this way to avoid primer strikes in the magazine but I think a smaller cutout at the edge...
  5. Misery930

Who's using the OR3GUN spacer in their 930 SPX?

I just bought one of the magnum rated spacers because I've had to clean some rust off of the magazine tube a few times now. This past week, I stripped the whole tube and blued it again. I mostly shoot target loads and it cycles them fine but slugs and buckshot really seem to beat the gun up...
  6. Misery930

Limbsaver for Hogue 14" stock?

Has anyone put a limbsaver on a Hogue stock? The recoil pad on it is basically a rubber brick but the grip is so much better that I don't want to change it back. I'm going to print out the limbsaver template and see if I can find one that fits. If I can, I'll post the part number.
  7. Misery930

Shell Carrier on Magpul SGA?

I want to get a Magpul SGA but I like to put my extra ammo on the stock, not the receiver. Has anyone tried to put a shell carrier on the SGA? Specifically, a velcro shell carrier. It really just has to be flat on the side.
Back