• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. J

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Mag Tube Assemblies and Extensions

Re: Trouble with S&J +2 mag extension for 930 tactical The spring that S&J sent with the extension was actually much smaller in diameter than the factory spring. It was longer, like you would expect, but it almost looks like it should be a 20gauge spring. I have an email out to them to see if...
  2. J

Re: Trouble with S&J +2 mag extension for 930 tactical Ok, I put the factory mag spring back in and the shells will chamber now. However now the gun jams fairly easy. Has anyone had success with these mag extensions, or did I just waste money and turn a good 5 shot gun into a poor 7 shot gun?
  3. J

Trouble with S&J +2 mag extension for 930 tactical I have a 930 tactical 4 + 1 with the door buster. A friend of mine recommended it and it really is a fantastic shot gun. I just "tried" to install a +2 mag extension from S&J hardware. I am no gun smith but it seemed fairly straight forward...
Back