• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. D

Mossberg Tactical .22 715T- What ammo you using?

Has anyone had any experence with Winchester M-22 40 grain?
  2. D

Mossberg Tactical .22 715T- New owners area...

Re: New 715T owner with a couple of questions. I bought the carry handle model. Being a noob I was unaware that it did not come with the adjustible stock. I have been told by others on the forum that is because I live in Ohio.
  3. D

Ouestion about my new 715T i purchased a 715T Saturday. I noticed on some youtube videos that the 715's came with an adjustible stock. My gun does not have the adjustment lever on the stock. I looked on the Mossberg website and it shows the 715T with a fixed stock. Does anyone know when they...
  4. D

Re: New 715T owner with a couple of questions. Thanks LAZY EYED SNIPER. Yikes! I just bought it and you want me to take it all apart? :shock: Well if that is what I should do and I'm going to have to do it eventually I will do it. i checked out the video link you posted and it looks pretty...
  5. D

New 715T owner with a couple of questions. Hi. Today I purchased my very first firearm at 59 y/o. After looking at a few guns I had narrowed my search down to either the 715T or the Sig 522. I bought the 715T mostly on price and looks. I do have a couple of questions. 1) What is the best ammo...
Back