• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. G

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Accessories...

Re: mossberg 500 bayonet? Or, you could just get the Chainsaw (or any of the Mossbergs with breacher barrels) and have a built in bayonet that doubles as the muzzle brake.
  2. G

Does a slug kinda defeat the purpose of an HD shotgun?

Slug, Buckshot, rifle or pistol bullet, all can/will kill in home defense situations. Heck, a .22 does a darn good job of killing with proper placement. What I will state is if you have Mossberg's Breacher barrel with the sawtooth tipped muzzle brake you can probably disable or even kill an...
  3. G

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Accessories...

Re: Laser/Light options for JIC II Here is about the best deal you can get for a good quality LED light and laser with a quick detach. Still will need a rail to mount it on, but I would suggest Mossberg's tri-rail handguard...
  4. G

Weapon Mounted Tactical Lights/Lasers

I am using the UTG LED light and laser combo, LT-ELP38Q. Its a good working system and works great on my Chainsaw. You can get them for about $73 on Amazon. Made real good, great finish, fit great with a great quick release lever too.
  5. G

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Customization and Modification

Re: What's your favorite modification to your 500?? Shortly after I got my awesome Chainsaw, I mounted up the UTG LED light/laser. Very accurate now and the light is great. Good thing I bought this weapon right before the election as they are probably all sold out everywhere now. My dealer...
  6. G

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Troubleshooting

Re: 500 barrel issue **pic added** I'm new to Mossbergs, but I believe the barrel extension (the rear part that actually goes into the receiver and the bolt locks into) is threaded or pressed onto the barrel. I think it is possible this extension has turned on the barrel slightly. Is this a...
  7. G

Model Identification Help: Which Mossberg 500 Do I Have?

I have the Mossberg 500 Chainsaw, model 50460. After previously googling the Chainsaw I have come to the overwhelming conclusion that the Chainsaw is the second most hated thing on the entire interwebs, right behind Osama bin Laden. And since he is now dead, I imagine the Chainsaw will take...
Back