• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. J

Mossberg Customer Service Thread...

I think Mossberg is pretty busy right now. My gun shipped on 26Dec12, arrived the first week of Jan'13 and is still there. But, I have been receiving email replies or updates regularly. The last email I received stated to give them until next week to provide a status on either how much longer...
  2. J

Quick update: My gun should arrive tomorrow. While it is there I will pay to have a metal trigger assembly installed. It's actually a little cheeper than going through Brownells even with my discount. Mossberg did state they were going to replace both the barrel and the magazine tube. There...
  3. J

I'm still waiting on FedEx to pick up the gun, but I have already received a reply from Mossberg regarding the email I sent last night. They basically, said that the gun will go to a Tech and the barrel and mag tube will be replaced. Turnaround time is quoted at 10-15 days. So far Mossberg is...
  4. J

*Update* I hope all of you had a Merry Christmas or Happy Holiday. As promised from Mossberg, I received a FedEx shipping label within 5 days. It arrived on Christmas Eve. The gun will go out on 26Dec12. I also sent a reply email to the customer rep who has been working with me sending him...
  5. J

Thanks! Good to be here!
  6. J

Mossberg 500 Side Saddle/Shotshell Holder Options

Regarding the various side saddles. It would appear that the Mesa tactical is very well built and solid. I like the ease and versatility of the velcro type, but have a major concern. How is the velcro holding up to routine maintenance and cleaning? I would think that the various gun...
  7. J

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Photo Gallery

Re: Finally some pics of my Thunder Ranch! Just picked one of these myself. Nice job! I too am going to replace the safety and was looking at the Brownells. Thanks!
  8. J

Well, hopefully I can provide a positive report soon. I just purchased a Mossberg Thunder Ranch version and after I got it home noticed surface rust on the mag tube and most of it seems to be appearing through the matte finish. The shop I purchased from did not have any others in stock to...
Back