• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. Jeckel

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Accessories...

Re: weaver no gunsmithing shotgun mount I recently picked up one of these for my 870: http://www.llbean.com/llb/shop/51920?pr ... google_pla
  2. Jeckel

THE TRUTH ABOUT TACTICAL STOCKS

Everyone I've seen complain about it had a gen 1 is why I asked that. I'm happy overall with mine.
  3. Jeckel

THE TRUTH ABOUT TACTICAL STOCKS

I put a spec ops gen II RRS on mine, and I like it ok. The only issue I have is the slide release is a little difficult to reach over the pistol grip in comparison to the factory pistol grip. I use mine on setting #5 and haven't noticed any cheek slap (maybe that was a gen I issue?) Aiming is...
  4. Jeckel

New from the NW

I have thought about a side saddle, but am not sure I want to remove internal screws to install one. Not really sure I like the velcro ones either. Maybe a sling that holds 8 rounds if I can find one. and trying to decide on a single point or a double point sling. any pro's and con's?
  5. Jeckel

New from the NW

Hi all, I am new to the forum, and fairly new to the SG. My first firearm was a mossberg single shot 22lr that was new 20 years before I got it 28 years ago. I my 500a from a guy that needed some money 2 years ago for a pretty decent price. I decided to do a few mods to it just for fun. here is...
Back