• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. D

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Accessories...

Re: Laser/Light options for JIC II I've narrowed it down to a couple of options I think ... 1 - Get the Laserlyte Tri-Rail http://www.amazon.com/Laserlyte-Shotgun-Rail-Mount-Exte/dp/B0041FPG40/ and either the Streamlight 69110 TLR-1...
  2. D

Re: Laser/Light options for JIC II Thanks for that, Mike! Looks like a great setup.
  3. D

Re: Laser/Light options for JIC II Thanks nitesite and guntoter - good info and I appreciate it! :D
  4. D

Re: Laser/Light options for JIC II Good info! Thank you very much! I'll start with the clamp on rail system.
  5. D

Laser/Light options for JIC II Hi all, New to the forums and shotguns in general. I picked up the JIC II on sale for HD. I've added a forend strap and side saddle shotshell holder. I'm now looking for a decent laser or laser/light unit. I have done the searches but I'm a bit confused about...
  6. D

New Mossberg owner from East Texas!

Thanks everyone!! :)
  7. D

New Mossberg owner from East Texas!

Hi all, Bought my first shotgun the other day. Got a Mossberg 500 (JIC II). :D Always wanted a pistol grip shotty and finally got one. Took it and several boxes of 00 buck out to the field and punished the heel of my hand - ouch! Will have to look into getting a tac stock if I do any...
Back