• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. S

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Accessories...

Re: Fab defense AGM install Havent been to the range yet, but I like the feel of it. Now sure how much "cushion" the stock provides as it seems thin. Im not worried about it for myself, but maybe if my wife uses at the range. It folds nicely. It has a chin rest that rises a good amount as...
  2. S

Re: Fab defense AGM install Here is a pic
  3. S

Re: Fab defense AGM install Figured it out. Thanks.
  4. S

Re: Fab defense AGM install I will try to get pics in a few. The stock says it fits mossberg 500 but I don't see how. Unless I'm really screwing up install. Thanks for trying, I will see of I can get pics
  5. S

Re: Fab defense AGM install Original bolt is too big for stock. Bolt with stock too small for 500
  6. S

Fab defense AGM install I cannot figure out how to install this folding stock with pistol grip. Anyone know how? I've googled, youtubed, etc. The bolt for the existing pistol grip is larger than the bolt that comes withe The stock. And the larger bolt won't fit. Can anyone help? It seems...
Back