• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. G

Mossberg Tactical .22 715T- What ammo you using?

I did...no such luck, they can't keep up with the orders. Guess I will wait until everything calms down. I have the one that came with the rifle and if I can't get one before they ban high cap mags I will just have to go with 10 rounders...can't find them right now either except for ridiculas...
  2. G

Good to hear Sir...Thanks for your reply. I know it is off topic but as everyone knows the 25 round mags are impossible to find....I just saw some on Ebay going for $115 and up...INSANE. I wouldn't mind having another one for my rifle but will not pay that. Glad my rifle came with one...
  3. G

Thanks Krypt Keeper. I bought 2 boxes of them so hopefully I can get out soon to test them out. I have several differant brands so surely I can find something she likes to shoot. I have a Winchester 94/22 and a Ruger Single Six and they will shoot anything so they will get used one way or...
  4. G

New to the forum. Just bought a new Flat Top a couple of weeks ago. Haven't had a chance to shoot it yet as the weather here in Colorado has turned crappy so have to wait for the snow to stop so I can get to the woods!! 22LR has been scarce here but I was able to find some Federal Auto Match...
Back