• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. V

Mossberg Customer Service Thread...

Negative experience with service, hope it gets better >>> As you know in my other post I contacted Mossberg Customer Service letting them know I need to return my NEW rifle for repairs. That was on Wednesday January 3, 2013. The person I spoke to said that I would be receiving a FEDEX label in...
  2. V

Mossberg 464 Lever Action Scopes, Rings, and Bases

Re: SPX TACTICAL SCOPE? How about using the XS Sights rail. With it you should be able to use a red dot sight on it. That is what I plan on using on mine. God Bless :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9szECox3YDo
  3. V

Mossberg 464 Lever Action Troubleshooting

Re: New owner of Mossberg 464 SPX, however this sucks !!! >> Thanks everyone for the replies and suggestions. I have already contacted Mossberg Support and they will be sending me a FEDEX Label and I was able to get an unmarked box to fit the rifle. How ever who is OFM and Edna ??? God Bless :)
  4. V

Re: New owner of Mossberg 464 SPX, however this sucks !!! >> I can't even shoot it. I can probably load the magazine with rounds, but cocking the lever will not work as I am not able able to open it fully to cycle the rounds so the rounds would be stuck in the magazine. God Bless :D
  5. V

New owner of Mossberg 464 SPX, however this sucks !!! >>> As you know even though some *purists* may hate the looks of this rifle, this rifle seems to be in *Hot* demand as they are very hard to find. A few days before Christmas, I was blessed to just be on Davidson's / Gallery of Guns and it...
Back