• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. J

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Mag Tube Assemblies and Extensions

Re: Making a Nordic extension tube run flawlessly. Firing test today confirms perfect performance with no feeding failures and no doubles. This gun occasionally doubled prior to any modifications. Polishing the shell contact area of the shell stop and the top of the elevator where it makes...
  2. J

Re: Making a Nordic extension tube run flawlessly. To "breaking contact": I would highly recommend chamfering the top opening of that factory mag tube. Mine hung up regularly on both the spring and the follower. I took out my GG&G sling mount which goes under the mag tube cap and was...
  3. J

Making a Nordic extension tube run flawlessly. After much research here due to problems making my new Nordic +3 extension tube run in a 930 Tactical, I am posting how I achieved success. Problem #1: Stock follower and spring get caught on the end of the stock tube at the joint between the two...
Back