• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. J

My Recent Build - AR-15

I see. Good enough answer for me. and then again if she wanted it to be a 5.56 all you have to do is get an upper for it
  2. J

My Recent Build - AR-15

Looks good. what was the deciding factor of doing a build for a dedicated .22LR and not going with a pre-made .22LR. like the Mossberg 702 Link: http://www.slickguns.com/product/mossbe ... 25rd-22999
  3. J

My Recent Build - AR-15

Looks very nice with that color. I might have to try out a different one next build.
  4. J

My Recent Build - AR-15

I thought about using a Crayon too but I don't know how long it will last. But I have used Whiteout Pen and Model paint w/ a toothpick. but for this build I used Gloss white and Gloss Red Model paint. I'm pretty sure the wife would like it. I thought about using different colors like a bright...
  5. J

My Recent Build - AR-15

Thanks. Yea I know what you mean about the tooth pick. I didn't think about using something else. Now that you said u used a Dental Pick. I could have used a pin or a needle to get it more detailed. You have a nice collection there.
  6. J

Hello

Welcome to the forum. Post some pics of the 930 spx :)
  7. J

Newbie from So. Florida

Welcome to the forum! I'm a 930 SPX owner myself and love it!
  8. J

How did you hear about or find MossbergOwners.com??

I stumbled on to the site when I was search on google for a tactical light mount for my 930 SPX
  9. J

My Recent Build - AR-15

Thanks It took some time to get it done. Still debating if I want to color fill the Serial number and the other Roll marks under it.
  10. J

My Recent Build - AR-15

Thanks for the Comment and Tip. I will try that the next Build :)
  11. J

My Recent Build - AR-15

I believe I have been bitten by the bug already.
  12. J

My Recent Build - AR-15

This is actually my first build and I think it Faired pretty well. Only one scuff when trying to put in the Roll pin that holds the Bolt catch. I taped it up with blue painters tape and after a few taps the tape torn and I nailed the lower right on the Last s on Spike's not that noticeable so...
  13. J

My Recent Build - AR-15

Thanks. I was gonna go with the M&P 15 Sport but for the same price as one I get to learn the in's and out's of the AR and Something I can call my own :) It was a fun FIRST Build. I'm ready to build another. :)
  14. J

My Recent Build - AR-15

Hello!!! I haven't been here in a while. But while I was gone I was working on a AR-15 Build. I started off with a complete all Polymer Plum Crazy Lower and a Complete DTI upper Cambered for 5.56 nato. 16" Barrel 1-9 twist. I did not like the Plum Crazy Lower so I sold the Plum Crazy Lower...
  15. J

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Photo Gallery

Re: My Mossberg 930 SPX Thanks for the Article.
  16. J

Re: My Mossberg 930 SPX I have not shot any of the sabots rounds through the gun yet. but how would it ruin the barrel?
  17. J

Re: My Mossberg 930 SPX Its a Tri-Rail Mount Laserlyte. It is one piece. That was my Old Setup. I am now running a Nordic Barrel Clamps with a Picatinny rail.
  18. J

Hi

They are Sabots. A friend bought them for me. Should I shoot those through the Gun?
  19. J

My Mossberg 930 SPX Enjoy!
Back