• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. R

715T Flash Hiders/Suppressor/Barrel Threading

Re: Mossberg 715T Flash Hiders/Barrel Threading Nevermind, I just took it off with the shell on by myself. It was pretty easy!
  2. R

Show off your Mossberg Tactical .22!!!

I would suggest using Krylon Fusion. I believe it has a built in primer so there is no need to prime before you spray your color. It's made for plastics too. I haven't sprayed a firearm but I've used it on several other projects, it seems to hold up well to normal "wear n tear"
  3. R

Re: Mossberg 715T Flash Hiders/Barrel Threading Has anybody removed the flash hider WITHOUT stripping down the "shell" of this rifle? basically just using a wrench or socket? Thanks
  4. R

so the flat top 715 DOES have a threaded FH? And since I have the same rifle it should look just like that correct?
  5. R

So yes its IS tactical innovations, however I wonder if it will work with a threaded or non threaded barrel?
  6. R

that looks awesome, did you get that fake suppressor from http://www.tacticalinc.com ? If so, which one was it? Is the flash hider easy to remove and install that suppressor? Thanks in advance!
  7. R

That looks awesome, great painting skills! Can you tell me what suppressor part # that is and/or website you bought from? I want to add one to my rifle. Mine is the flat top which has a smaller exposed barrel length, do you think that same one would work? Thanks
  8. R

Mossberg 715T Magazines and Mag Troubleshooting

702 and 715 mags the same?? 25rd Does anybody happen to know if the 702 25rd mag fits the 715? On mossberg.com it DOES have a differnt SKU # however they look super close. Anybody have pics of this? There are NO 25rounders to be found! Thanks guys
  9. R

Re: 715t A2 muzzle break Ya, that's the worst part. Playing the waiting game. Check this out...when I bought it on Wednesday the guy told me i was the 1528th person in CA to register a gun today. It was only about noon!!! Unreal. I surely will post pics and range report.
  10. R

715t A2 muzzle break Hello everyone! I'm new to the forum. Just bought a 715t flat top yesterday, looking forward to sending some rounds down range after the 10 day wait! (CA) Couple questions: The A2 style muzzle break that comes on the rifle, is that just threaded on? Can be removed? Is...
Back