• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. T

Mossberg 835 Ulti-Mag Pump Action Troubleshooting

Re: please help--new to me 835 wont cycle Took the action all apart, verified nothing between the stopper spring and the receiver. Thank God for YouTube reassembly videos. :D Lubed it up. Now it is smoother but still won't feed a new shell. :x The body of the stopper gets pushed over to...
  2. T

Re: please help--new to me 835 wont cycle Thamk you. Good to know. I will be patient and persistent.
  3. T

Re: please help--new to me 835 wont cycle Cool. Ill do that later. Thank you for the idea. To remove the mag tube is a strap wrench best??
  4. T

Re: please help--new to me 835 wont cycle Yes. That is why i am focused on that part of the action. Could be something else. I dont know. But when i cycle it the stopper does not allow the new shell to slide onto the elevator. It seems to be , to my untrained and inexperienced eye, in that...
  5. T

Re: please help--new to me 835 wont cycle
  6. T

Re: please help--new to me 835 wont cycle Thank you. The magtube feels ok to a quick check with my finger. Of course, that is a basic check with it still in place. Is a strap wrench the preferred way to loosen it?? It is NOT coming out by hand. Since i dont know what an unbent/good stopper...
  7. T

please help--new to me 835 wont cycle I have a new to me 835 ultimag. When i fire a shell it goes boom. Then I cycle the pump. The spent casing pops out ok--not a lot of force but it flies clear. Unless I slam the slide back a new shell does not come out of the magazine onto the elevator...
  8. T

New to the site

Howdy!! I grew up around all sorts of firearms......except shotguns. I have a minimally used single shot and now a used 835 24" barrel 12ga. Anxious to get out and practice on some skeet!! Looking forward to learning from y'all!!
  9. T

Mossberg 835 Ulti-Mag Pump Action Photo Gallery

I JUST bought my 835 (used) 24" 12ga. Have not shot it yet but will soon. First plan is a mag extender--I noticed NASA's extender and the support clamp. I love the look! If you don't mind me asking, which support clamp is that??
Back