• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. vwfye

Handgun Recommendations and Advice...

I wish to give some input here. I have been able to put close to 15,000 rounds through my favorite sidearm since 1994. The Daewoo DP-51 9mm is beyond fantastic! The only thing I had to do to make it reliable was put ammo in it. It shoots better than I can and has finally had it's first...
  2. vwfye

Show off your Mossberg Tactical .22!!!

Finally took a picture of my stocker Carry Handle 715...
  3. vwfye

Mossberg 715T Magazines and Mag Troubleshooting

Re: Mossberg Tactical .22 715T- Magazines $8.35 for shipping and handling on a 1lb item... :o It better be the bee's knees!
  4. vwfye

Mossberg Tactical .22 Autoloader Reviews...

I found that if I thumb my mag release and pull on the mag at the same time all with my left hand, it comes out easily and quickly. It took a few times to figure it out. Since then, it has become instinctive and I don't really notice it.
  5. vwfye

Show off your Mossberg Tactical .22!!!

The only thing I want to do to mine still is shorten the barrel covers. They are just too long for my liking. After shooting mine and then my buddy's AR 22 with the forward pistol grip, I really like shooting mine better w/o the front grip.
  6. vwfye

Mossberg Tactical .22 715T- Optics

My carry handle 715T is bone stock + a CP green/red 40mm site. After taking a few rounds to sight it in, I am able to hit a bowling pin at 100 yards with the rifle. It is fantastically accurate!
  7. vwfye

Mossberg 702 Plinkster Rimfire Troubleshooting

My 715T received 500 rounds today, new, without a hiccup. No pre-oiling, no pre-cleaning... just bam, bam, bam! I wish I knew how to help ya, sorry you aren't happy!
  8. vwfye

New Mossberg owner... 715T

Oh, the sight is a CP unit. 35 bucks and dead on at 100 yards!
  9. vwfye

Thanks! I pulled the magazine apart today while cleaning things and I think I found the issue. The spring binds up right at the transition from metal to plastic. I think I might have fixed it. I will see next week when I go back to the range.
  10. vwfye

Sighting In Your Mossberg Tactical .22 715T

The Federal rounds I shot today have a 5.6" drop at 100 yards... according to the box they came in.
  11. vwfye

Just wanted to say 'hey'. I bought my 715T a month ago and finally had a chance to shoot it today. 500 rounds through it in 2.5 hours. It sighted in easily, then I sighted in the green dot scope and let loose! The only issue was the 25rd clip that wasn't taking in more than 12rds. The thing...
Back