• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. S

Mossberg 464 SPX tactical lever rifle

Well after finally tracking down my new 464 SPX a couple weeks ago, I finally got it in my hands. Saturday morning I put a BURRIS 1-4x30 scope on it, with illuminated reticle. Got it sighted in after a few shots and this thing is dead on! Love the feel, love the way it shoots. I added a...
  2. S

Mossberg 464 Lever Action Troubleshooting

I'd like to know the same thing! They call me Sharpie.....I leave permanent marks baby!!!
  3. S

Maverick 88 Security transformation...

Where did you we your barrel? They call me Sharpie.....I leave permanent marks baby!!!
  4. S

Maverick 88 Security transformation...

Okay I was gonna sell my 88 just because it was an extra shotgun I never shoot. I never thought about doing something like this! They call me Sharpie.....I leave permanent marks baby!!!
  5. S

Now this is an assault weapon!

That's awesome! They call me Sharpie.....I leave permanent marks baby!!!
  6. S

Mossberg 464 Lever Action Scopes, Rings, and Bases

Re: SPX TACTICAL SCOPE? Haven't seen that. That's awesome!! Thanks They call me Sharpie.....I leave permanent marks baby!!!
  7. S

Scope pictures Guys I'm having a hard time deciding on scopes and mounts. Could you guys post pics of your 464 SPX with your setup? They call me Sharpie.....I leave permanent marks baby!!!
  8. S

Re: SPX TACTICAL SCOPE? Thank you Landon. That's what I've been finding out... I have contacted Evolution Gun Works about fabricating some. Ill let y'all know how that goes. They call me Sharpie.....I leave permanent marks baby!!!
  9. S

Re: SPX TACTICAL SCOPE? Yes, I cannot find a single rail for my SPX, the lever action 30-30, not the shotgun. They call me Sharpie.....I leave permanent marks baby!!!
  10. S

Mossberg 464 Lever Action Optics and Mounts Okay guys I haves couple quick detach scopes that I have for my AR. I want to use one of these on my SPX but I can't find a single picatinny rail mount. Can someone help me? Are there other options for tactical scopes? They call me Sharpie.....I...
  11. S

New guy from Texas

Chris here from east Texas. Have a few mossberg firearms. Finally got my hands on the new 464 SPX .30-.30. Pretty stoked about this one! They call me Sharpie.....I leave permanent marks baby!!!
  12. S

Re: picatinney rail for my new 464 Man I like that!! who wants to build me a picatinny rail???
  13. S

Re: picatinney rail for my new 464 andrew, is someone was interested in one of those picatinny rails, would you build them one??
Back