• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. L

Middle Tennessee

I honestly think a little piece of my soul dies when I have to pay to shoot my own gun. lol.. :twisted: :roll:
  2. L

Middle Tennessee

Cool. I generally run up to the country in Lafayette for my shooting time. My gf's dad is a pretty avid shooter himself. Then on the 4th of July we all pack up and run to my uncle's in KY for our annual skeet shooting/bbq/ fireworks.. He's got no telling how many acres of farm land and woods...
  3. L

Time for a Limbsaver

Re: 10200 Limbsaver is a fit for Maverick 88 I'm guessing the 10201 also fits the Mav 88? I've seen more 10201's than the 10200 I guess 10201 is a newer version perhaps?
  4. L

Middle Tennessee

Lebanon, TN here.. Not very far from Nashville.. 30 miles or so
  5. L

Home remedies

So the deal is, my girlfriend and I are both super sick with head colds.. We're looking for all kinda ideas on how to speed up our recovery times.. (Nobody likes to be sick.. lol) So I figured what better than asking fellow human people for good home remedies.. We've looked here and there, but...
  6. L

Welcome to the Mav 88 club! :D
  7. L

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Customization and Modification

Re: Finally Complete! Wow!... That's friggin nice man!.. I'm extremely jealous.. lol I really wish they sold that foreend for the Mavericks.. I know this is prolly a dumb question.. Have you shot it yet?.. If so how's the stock feel? ..
  8. L

Firearm Photo Gallery

My Maverick 88, Rossi .410, and J-22 I don't have much of a collection really. I'm just 21 though, so I guess that gives me time (hopefully) to let the collection grow. haha First up is my Jennings J-22 .. My dad gave it to me a year or so ago. He hadn't ever shot it, and was wanting to get...
  9. L

Installing a swivel on synthetic stock?

Black matches my gun anyways haha. Where I come from, if it has a function, looks don't matter! PM sent.
  10. L

New member from TN

Haha! My biggest question of the night... Is that Einstein in cartoon form?
  11. L

Cool feature actually.. the old phpBB didn't have that, and those spam bots were ridiculous! Much appreciated!
  12. L

New member from TN

Well laid back should fit me well. haha.. As soon as I get out of the weekend lazy streak I'm in I'll definitely post some pics up!
  13. L

Oh coolio! .. I'll PM ya as soon as I get those privileges..
  14. L

New member from TN

Got my first real shotgun (Had a .410 Rossi Jr that I got when I was a kid) back in November as a bit of an early Christmas present to myself.. It's a Maverick 88 12 Gauge.. Still learning a lot about shotguns and stuff like that, so I'm glad to be apart of this place and hopefully learn a...
  15. L

Oooohh I like that.. I could even trade it back and forth between guns.. Great find! Thanks for the idea! :D
  16. L

I have a field model Maverick 88. Anyways I went out a week or so ago to shoot at cardboard targets I placed in a tree.. (I'm a cheap skate.. haha..) and I noticed that I really miss having a strap to carry the gun around. (Had to cross a fence to get on back in the woods).. So I looked the...
Back