• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. ffchado

Newbie from Colorado

Hello All, New guy here from Colorado. I'm a career firefighter. I hunt big game every year and upland birds. I am more of a shotgun enthusiast, but love all guns. My wife (who is a police detective) and I have a 5th wheel and do quite a bit of camping. We enjoy everything outdoors. We just...
  2. ffchado

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Accessories...

Re: Mossberg 500 with L3 Insight Light [/attachment] John here is a stock photo. I would post a pic of mine, but it's next to the bed and the wifey is sleeping. They're about $230-$250 on various sites. EOTech and Insight are apparently now the same company, because mine says Insight not EOTech.
  3. ffchado

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Accessories...

Re: Mossberg 500 with L3 Insight Light Hey swat, I too had problems figuring this one out. I eventually did though. First push of the switch is intermittent on, second push is constant on, and in constant mode do a quick double push and continue holding the switch. That is the only way it will...
Back