• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. S

835 with 28" barrel and Duck Blind Camo for Turkey hunting?

Re: 835 with 28" barrel and Duck Blind Camo for Turkey hunti Well hint my screen name. That's what I always looked at turkey hunters as..lol. Even the gillie's.
  2. S

Re: 835 with 28" barrel and Duck Blind Camo for Turkey hunti Hey thanks for the tips. The owner of my 835 before me, told me that this gun was very accurate. I wont know until I try it out for myself.
  3. S

Full length bore mop...

Thanks. I do have a few .12 gauge bronze bore brushes lying around. And yeah I need to get me one of those full length rubber coated cleaning rods. I just have not got around doing so yet.
  4. S

Re: 835 with 28" barrel and Duck Blind Camo for Turkey hunti Thanks. I went over the oldgobblers.com and seen how all those done thing's with their turkey guns. And yeah I will agree that the only thing I need is a good turkey choke and a good pattern.
  5. S

Full length bore mop...

Hey fellow gun owners. I was just wonderin if anybody else using a full bore mop? I use one and really helps finishin the cleaning process in my 28" bore to my 835 Ulti Mag. These things are really great. Almost like polishing the bore. Btw, I have another question. How do you use a bore brush...
  6. S

Illinois proposal to ban all modern firearms

Yep, it's begun. Well never really began but getting worse. State'S are starting to divide themselves from each other. There will be alot more coming to each state other then doing away with the 2nd Amendment. I know here in KY, we are a very huge hunting state and I believe we will fight tooth...
  7. S

Mossberg 835 Ulti-Mag Pump Action Accessories...

Any link where Mossberg sell's their parts and accessories? Im maily looking for their hunting accessories for now.
  8. S

Ruger

I love Ruger. I just traded off my Ruger SS P97 .45acp. I had it for about 9 years. But though about getting another one. I really want the Ruger SS SR40c for carry. Btw, everyone has some really nice lookin Ruger's. Sorry had the edit the part about me owning the P97 for 19 years..lol It was...
  9. S

Yeah, I know Mossberg makes the Mossy Oak camo tactical stocks, that they add to their 835 turkey tactical guns but thought they did not sell those stocks seperate. I did however see a few after market companys that made hunting type camo tactical stocks. I will post afew that I found. Only...
  10. S

New from Kentucky.

Thank you all again for he welcome. Btw, love your 835 turkey, ripjack. Btw, did the tactical pistol grip stock come with your 835 or did you add it? I need a good camo one for mine. The factory stock is abit long for me.
  11. S

Do they still make the Marsh Camo pistol grip stock? I could not find any on their website.
  12. S

Well new to this group and new to turkey hunting but wanting to start this coming up spring. I have the Mossberg 835 Ulti Mag with 28" barrel and Mossy Oak Duck Blind camo finish. What can I do with that for hunting turkey? Used but still a good lookin shotgun. Have not been out to shoot it yet...
  13. S

New from Kentucky.

Hey thank's for the warm welcome guy's. Yeah I will have to get some good pics of my Mossy and post them. I have been lurkin in here for about 2 days now and have not seen one like mine. Well not with this finish, I meant. But some good looking guns in here from factory to the mods.
  14. S

New from Kentucky.

Hey everyone. First off I traded for a Mossberg 835 Ulti Mag with the 28" ported barrel (Mossy Oak Duck Blind). Well just wanted to introduce myself before I start askin questions and such.
Back