• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. N

Show off your Mossberg Tactical .22!!!

Can't go wrong with motorsickles and guns!
  2. N

Mossberg 715T Magazines and Mag Troubleshooting

Re: Mossberg Tactical .22 715T- Magazines The girl I talked to at Mossberg today said that orders are going out 10 or so days after they receive them due to high volume,but that they had plenty of the 25rd mags.We'll see,.My order was placed around Christmas,and they have not charged my card yet.
  3. N

Mossberg Tactical .22 Autoloader Reviews...

Great report.....I'm gonna be looking at that mag release as well.
  4. N

Another from NC

Welcome . As a new 715t owner myself,I can promise this crowd will steer you in the right direction.
  5. N

Old ,new guy in NC

Thanks folks,I've gotten alot of good info from here.Hope at some point I can return the favor.
  6. N

Mossberg 715T Magazines and Mag Troubleshooting

Re: Mossberg Tactical .22 715T- Magazines I ordered 2 from Mossberg on Dec. 26,as of yet ,there is nothing on my credit card.......Hey,just a thought,maybe I was their 100,000th customer,and they are sending them out free!Yeah,that must be it!......LoL.
  7. N

Mossberg Tactical .22 715T- New owners area...

CCI stuff seems to work well for most folks.Congrats on your purchase.
  8. N

Yeah,Walmart is like that,they put stuff out to tempt folks. :..... :D
  9. N

Sweet!I just picked up one myself and set it up just like yours.I would take it down and clean the grease out before shooting.It will let you get to know the workings of the gun plus assure the gun operates as it should first time out.I'm really enjoying mine.
  10. N

Got mine there this week as well.I hope I,ve got mags inbound,time will tell.Planning any upgrades?I put a TrueGlow non magnifying red-dot on the handle.Works out well for me.Let us know how your first outting goes.
  11. N

Check out the disassembly/cleaning thread ,I think it shows some pictures of screw locations and pin removal.
  12. N

Did you get the one holding the stock tube to the reciever?It's larger that the rest.12 screws altogether.
  13. N

The allen head bolt near the grip is insde the housing,the book is alttle confusing on that point.There are a couple good video's on you-tube dealing with take-down.I am in no way a gun expert,but after watching one of them,I was able to easily take mine apart.[and put back together.LoL.]
  14. N

Yep,the follower in the mag stops the bolt.You have to pull it all the way back and lock it in place by pushing in on the handle.Hope yours is working as smooth as mine does.Great little firearm!
  15. N

I don't do guns either,but I just took both halves of the mag apart [screws],and made sure the transition of plastic to metal did not have a sharp edge.That seems to be where the red follower hangs a bit, and limits filling of the mag.The springs are alittle tricky getting back in.Hope you are...
  16. N

I forgot to mention,but I also took the magazine apart before using it to smooth up the joint where plastic meets metal.25 rounds went in pretty easy after that.
  17. N

Took my new 715 w/handle out today for sighting in.3 shots to get the iron sights on target and 14 to get the TrueGlow red dot right.It performed flawlessly .I took it down and cleaned it beforehand.Hopefully I have 2 more 25rd clips inbound from Mossberg.I fed it CCI 36gr plated hollow...
  18. N

Old ,new guy in NC

Thanks for having me!I did a bunch of lurking here before buying a 715t last week.Lots of great info here.Hope at some point I can give back some help.
Back