• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. Wackostu

Video: Detailed Review of 590A1

Thank you!!!! As a new 500 owner, I plan on having this video right next to me as I do my first disassemble and clean.
  2. Wackostu

New member from WI

Also from WI. Welcome!
  3. Wackostu

Greetings.

Welcome from Wisconsin. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Wackostu

New owner from Wisconsin

Like the Harvard McHenry area? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Wackostu

New owner from Wisconsin

Sturtevant. Where in Il? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Wackostu

New owner from Wisconsin

Thank you! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Wackostu

Noob needs some purchase advice

Re: Noob needs some purchase advice Did you have to change the barrel to run a slug? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Wackostu

Re: Noob needs some purchase advice Yes it does have a gold trigger. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Wackostu

New owner from Wisconsin

Hello all, as of today I am the proud owner of a Mossy 500 50th anniversary 12ga. I look forward to my new journey as a firearm owner and learning and sharing on this forum! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Wackostu

Re: Noob needs some purchase advice Thanks everyone for your input. Just back from the gun shop and ended up (after a discussion with the clerk) with the Mossy 500 50th anniversary edition. In my price range plus will be versatile for what I will be hunting. Plus it was on sale so I was able to...
  11. Wackostu

Re: Noob needs some purchase advice Thank you both. I will look into what you suggested! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Wackostu

Hello all and thanks in advance for your wisdom. I am finally at a point in life (at 43) where I am going to start hunting with my best friend. Turkey and goose to start and maybe deer in the future. In all the research I have narrowed it down to. 500 and a rem 870 , leaning to the 500. My local...
Back