• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. 1

Mossberg Tactical .22 715T- New owners area...

Thanks!!! I found where others did not have grip allen also!! Thanks so much for quick reply!!!
  2. 1

Yes. I take that back. I do have a front take down screw. Do not have one in grip or spot for...
  3. 1

Yeah I watched those videos. I do have the Phillips screws. But no Allen's it's all sealed solid . I am use to guns but revolvers and shotguns. Sorta new to semi automatics..
  4. 1

Thanks so much , I noticed that you can just hold back on bolt and it will release . The direction book says total opposite though..lol. I did have a blast with it. Got it wed, done really good . I don't have the Allen keys in handle like the book shows too.. I think they need a updated...
  5. 1

Have a question. New to forum ..I have the 715t. After the last shot is fired in a magazine I have to pull back on bolt to release magazine and release, is that normal, and is takedown hard? Thanks!!!
Back